Reviews for Her Ending
mamagirl601 chapter 1 . 7/12
I never have emotions and I'm crying
pinkfluffyunicorns123 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
This made me cry. :( I'm sorry about your grandmother.
Jinna chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
aaaaaawwww i almost cried, tears came into my eyes when he said that he could not wait to see her again. it was short but it held so much!
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Oh my god. I cannot believe you just wrote that! Amazing! I was almost in tears. Aside from a couple grammatical errors, it was wonderful. Please write more! (with Hermione still alive!)
esquared95 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You had me crying! Wahhh!
Sugar chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I love this story but am a little confused. Is hermione meant to be like 68 years old? It said earlier she was 27?
racheesi chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Good plot idea and great descriptions of people/places/events, but there is some grammar/wording issues and the sentence structure (particularly at the beginning) has that disjointed feel that many tragedy fics have, but makes them very hard to follow. With a few sentence structure changes, one can still keep that feeling, but make it easier to follow. Overall, though, good job and I am very sorry for the loss of your Grandmother.
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very, very sad. Don't get me wrong, of course, 'Her Ending' was very well written and you kept the feeling of despair even throughout the whole one-shot. What I liked most was the love you captured here. I really felt how much Draco cared for Hermione and his children. It was chilling and beautiful all at once. Wonderful job with that, truly.

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
CheshireCat23 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Nooooooo, you let her die? :(
nature love 95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
oh, this was heartbreaking! i love it!
saphii chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Omg...this actually got me to cry. Very well written.
Maddy M chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
How very sad. I almost started crying. ALMOST. But I'm a slytherin and can control my emotions. HA!