Reviews for Fiery Brilliance
Tris PhantomEvans chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
For a first time, your story was all simply GREAT. I really love your writing style!
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
So Elliot was Lacie right? Just remembering about Elliot's...death... Just makes me feel so sad. q.q I accept the fact that Elliot died but I just can't get over his death. D: I don't think I'll ever be able to... I mean Elliot was such an awesome character and then...then...he was the real head hunter and just rejected Humpty Dumpty because he's nice. q.q

Just remembering about Elliot dying makes me want to cry and this fic was just beautiful and awesome. cx I believed Elliot never blamed Leo at all even though it was because of Leo that Elliot became Humpty Dumpty's contractor...
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
It took me a while at the end to finally realize what Alyss (or her official name, Alice) was talking about. Once I read back, my brain clicked and I went, "OH!"

Sometimes, I feel sorry for the Intention or Will of the Abyss. I don't think she was originally crazy; it may have been either because of Vincent, or Jack may be the reason himself. I guess we have to read further on.

I wonder if she even KNEW who Lacie was! (As Alyss, not the Will.)

Oh Elliot, as if your death, Humpty Dumpty, or Leo wasn't enough...

I LOVE how you tied it all together at the end, along with your theory of Lacie's reincarnation. (Even though Elliot doesn't have red eyes.)

This was a really interesting read, so thank you. :) I liked it! The manga HAS updated now since this story, so some information seems different on certain perspectives but, eh, whatever.
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/19/2012

I wonder if she even KNEW who Lacie was! (As Alyss, not the Will.)

Oh Elliot, as if your death, Humpty Dumpty, or Leo wasn't enough...

FEGeek chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow, I really did enjoy reading this :) I especially like the ending and that gives you a thought, which then forms to an idea, and then a conspiracy surrounding the manga.

"What if Len was really Lacie all along?"

Lol. If you want gold, this story is as good as it gets :D

~FEGeek
MissIndigo chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I knew Elliot was Lacie! XD ahaha

When I was reading this, I imagined Alyss going insane and it freaked me out... Awesome. To tell you the truth, I've hypothesized that Elly might've fallen into the Abyss, so it's nice to know someone (other than my friends XD) agree!
Blackcat0989 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Whoa... this was good! i like it! ;D

poor Elliot... as if Humpty Dumpty wasn't bad enough...
CluelessLeaf chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
So...in here Elliot is Lacie's reincarnation or somthing, right? I was kinda confused until I saw "Lacie" at the end and read back from "He killed my Jack because..."

RE:"I hope I've managed to stay in character!"

With Alice's personality disoder, I say it's okay if you put her as a bi-polar, innocent little girl, or crazy psycho...-it starts with a b and ends with a h- 'cause she kinda is.