Reviews for Marry You
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Little Noah is the best, he's so sweet. Loved this, thanks.
MarionV chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Awww little Noah is the cutest.
TrixieRixie96 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Can I just say, I am obsessed with your stories! I just most of your E stories in one sitting, so thank you!
Just a side note - you had mentioned in your authors note at the beginning of the story that not all Reform Jews are strict about kosher. Since you brought that up, I want I bring something else up - not all Orthodox Jews do arranged marriages. As a Modern Orthodox Jew myself, I just wanted to let you know that I have not once heard of an arranged marriage in my community or others similar to it. After you made the distinction about Reform Jews, I just had to say that. The only Jewish "group" for lack of a better word, that I can see still having some form of arraigned marriage are Chasidim.
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
This just made me smile! God, Noah was just soooo cute.
lost in a musical daydream chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I think my heart just exploded with all the squee. :)
shannonpuckerman chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Awwe this was the sweetest thing ever. You should do a sequel to the next day where its their actual 'weddin'. Soo cute.
ColdHeartBeat chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Too Cute! Loved it!
Ienne4Puck chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
oh my goooooddddd...that was so cute! all that fluff..omgg! :D
Sliverloc303 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
This fic is beyond cute! Noah doesn't need to worry bout anything cause Rachel will sort it all out. Naoh protecting Rachel was so cute as well. Lovely fic.
bella0148 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
someone needs to invent a word to describe how adorable this fic is.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Too adorable! Seriously. I'm having a toothache already.
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yep. I think I need to go to the dentist now. But that was awesome! And I love your lil'Puck voice. Precious. This whole thing just makes me happy!
TeamAliceForever chapter 1 . 8/25/2011