Reviews for Worlds Apart
USMCcAnthem chapter 15 . 2/14
Oh my goodness! The cuteness! I'm dying here! Oh gosh, this was so good! I passed by this fic like 20 times, saying that I wouldn't like it, but DAMN do I like being proved wrong. This was brilliant! I loved the story, the character development, the way the relationships were slowly built up. It wasn't a surprise that they ended up together, but the fact that it wasn't just BAM it happens was wonderful. Great job, I - obviously - really enjoyed it.
Tara Fultz chapter 15 . 1/20
Best ending ever
knb chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Yup. Never gets old :) Loved It!
GirlFromGa11ifrey chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I haven't actually read this yet but I want to tell you that I love you for writing this
Reb chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
What is the plan?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I love this so much! It's amazing and you too
CrystalHarnden chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I don't normally read Klaine stuff, but this story captured my attention with its summary. I'm a Puckurt and Kurtbastian fan myself. I love the bad boys!
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
my god this was SO FUCKING GOOD.
Five Elements chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I was slightly sceptical at the start, but ohmygosh that was fantastic!
magnoliaflower chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I have spent a whole yesterday reading your story (since I'm not a native English speaker it took me so long) and it's so epic, that I just can't omfg It's sad, fluffy, romantic, dramatic, there's a sci-fi thing... I love every part of it! Especially the ending, so sweet! One of the best CrissColfer I have ever read and a lovely Klaine! You're awesome, keep writing like this! :3
GleekFreak92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This deserves so much attention! I love this and I've only read the first chapter! Its amazing! D
violinandglee chapter 15 . 11/12/2013
I normally don't read CrissColfer fics but this was AMAZING!
starry eyed dreamers chapter 15 . 11/8/2013
I really love this story. This is the first Klaine fanfiction I've read in a while but I think you really wrote the characters well, and the plot was very interesting!
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 14 . 11/2/2013
This I so one of my new favorite fanfics, I mean, this was awesome.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
I … oh my god … I just … I FUCKING LOVE THIS STORY, OKAY?