Reviews for Worlds Apart
Assasin8 chapter 15 . 4/21
Awww, this was fantastic! The concept was really original and the execution was just PERFECT. I absolutely loved the way switching places made everyone kind of put their lives into perspective, allowed them to see themselves from another point of view. You did an amazing job with showing the contrast between the Glee characters and their actors, and it was really fun to watch all the real life stuff collide with the Glee verse stuff! What further amazes me is that you were able to pull off telling the story while switching universes CONSTANTLY, but I was rarely, if ever, left confused. Your transitions were all really smooth, and that made a story with very complex details much easier to read. Great job with this, and thank you so much for posting!
PinkYCooper chapter 13 . 3/27
This chapter is really good,a little complicated but I love the kisses at the end
PinkYCooper chapter 12 . 3/13
Oh my God so confusing...
PinkYCooper chapter 11 . 3/13
OMG I promised myselft I wouldn't review until last chapter but this story is sooo cool and so funy. Honestly It's a great FF, I red it in French but the translator stopped so I started in the original version and it's soo much better. I can't believe it's gonna be over in few chapters !
USMCcAnthem chapter 15 . 2/14
Oh my goodness! The cuteness! I'm dying here! Oh gosh, this was so good! I passed by this fic like 20 times, saying that I wouldn't like it, but DAMN do I like being proved wrong. This was brilliant! I loved the story, the character development, the way the relationships were slowly built up. It wasn't a surprise that they ended up together, but the fact that it wasn't just BAM it happens was wonderful. Great job, I - obviously - really enjoyed it.
Tara Fultz chapter 15 . 1/20
Best ending ever
knb chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Yup. Never gets old :) Loved It!
GirlFromGa11ifrey chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I haven't actually read this yet but I want to tell you that I love you for writing this
Reb chapter 6 . 8/21/2014
What is the plan?
Guest chapter 15 . 8/14/2014
I love this so much! It's amazing and you too
CrystalHarnden chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
I don't normally read Klaine stuff, but this story captured my attention with its summary. I'm a Puckurt and Kurtbastian fan myself. I love the bad boys!
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
my god this was SO FUCKING GOOD.
Five Elements chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
I was slightly sceptical at the start, but ohmygosh that was fantastic!
magnoliaflower chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I have spent a whole yesterday reading your story (since I'm not a native English speaker it took me so long) and it's so epic, that I just can't omfg It's sad, fluffy, romantic, dramatic, there's a sci-fi thing... I love every part of it! Especially the ending, so sweet! One of the best CrissColfer I have ever read and a lovely Klaine! You're awesome, keep writing like this! :3
GleekFreak92 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
This deserves so much attention! I love this and I've only read the first chapter! Its amazing! D