Reviews for Worlds Apart
OH MY GOD IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME THANK YOU THANK YOU RJOWOSDJADKAKKSMS
klaineshallway chapter 13 . 2/12
HOLY F43AKING CRAP THAT IS THE LAST THING I WAS EXPECTING FINNNALLLLYYY
klaineshallway chapter 11 . 2/12
I freaking love how in the beginning of all this, darren claimed it was "just character bleed." Mwahaha.
klaineshallway chapter 9 . 2/11
OKAY WAIT OH MY GOD I WAS SO worried that Kurt and chris were gonna switch but that they wouldn't be back with their respective blaines but I did NOT expect this.
klaineshallway chapter 6 . 2/10
Oh my okay what's gonna happen
klaineshallway chapter 5 . 2/10
NO, KURT, DON'T BE MAD PLS
klaineshallway chapter 2 . 2/10
OMG. I. LOVE. THIS. SO MUCH. I'm a little worried about the whole kurt/darren, chris/blaine thing going on, but only because it's like it wouldn't reallly be cheating, but it also would.
klaineshallway chapter 1 . 2/10
Omg I love this, so much.
clixhee chapter 15 . 2/5
OMG, Ohh My Goooodd, OH MY GOD, NOW I'M CRYING, OMG THAT WAS AWESOME, THANK YOU THANKYOUU
misuky7 chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
This was too cute, they are adorable. :3
Jp chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
What can I say? You girl are incredibly talented! This is like nothing we've ever read before. And we've read plenty of great fictions. Thanks for merging our boys together. Thanks for giving us Klaine and CC! I'd have to check out other stories by you. What an imagination you have! Job well done!
MikhailColferCriss chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
Omg this fic was so so so perfect! I can't even... I love it... Wow
Loalia chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
I knew it was worth it, to read all of it. BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOD IM DYING WHAT I LOVEYOU. please be like a writer and publish stuff cuz you're amazing. best fanfiction ever just perfect
Puppy64 chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What an adorable story! I loved Chris and Darren together! I just loved this story all around!