Reviews for Worlds Apart
Jp chapter 15 . 2/12
What can I say? You girl are incredibly talented! This is like nothing we've ever read before. And we've read plenty of great fictions. Thanks for merging our boys together. Thanks for giving us Klaine and CC! I'd have to check out other stories by you. What an imagination you have! Job well done!
MikhailColferCriss chapter 15 . 1/10
Omg this fic was so so so perfect! I can't even... I love it... Wow
Loalia chapter 15 . 1/3
I knew it was worth it, to read all of it. BEAUTIFUL
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
OH MY GOD IM DYING WHAT I LOVEYOU. please be like a writer and publish stuff cuz you're amazing. best fanfiction ever just perfect
Puppy64 chapter 15 . 7/22/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! What an adorable story! I loved Chris and Darren together! I just loved this story all around!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
OMG I was so hoping for a threesome :D Anyways, I love it. The whole idea is great
MissDreamingWhileReading chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Hello!
Well, hum, I know this story got updated more than a few years ago, but I hope you'll see my review anyway...
How should I start? Well, thank you. That's a really great fiction, I must say you're extremely talented, and god, such a genius, that's a wonderful idea you got there! It's okay if I spent my whole night reading you instead of sleeping, even though I was exhausted, because, that was AWESOME. So thanks for having shared this! Also, I have a question... Are you French? If so, well, I must say I'm really proud to have one of French fellow writing such a great fiction in English. If you're not, hum, well, you have a French fan!
Thank you again!
Assasin8 chapter 15 . 4/21/2015
Awww, this was fantastic! The concept was really original and the execution was just PERFECT. I absolutely loved the way switching places made everyone kind of put their lives into perspective, allowed them to see themselves from another point of view. You did an amazing job with showing the contrast between the Glee characters and their actors, and it was really fun to watch all the real life stuff collide with the Glee verse stuff! What further amazes me is that you were able to pull off telling the story while switching universes CONSTANTLY, but I was rarely, if ever, left confused. Your transitions were all really smooth, and that made a story with very complex details much easier to read. Great job with this, and thank you so much for posting!
PinkYCooper chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
This chapter is really good,a little complicated but I love the kisses at the end
PinkYCooper chapter 12 . 3/13/2015
Oh my God so confusing...
PinkYCooper chapter 11 . 3/13/2015
OMG I promised myselft I wouldn't review until last chapter but this story is sooo cool and so funy. Honestly It's a great FF, I red it in French but the translator stopped so I started in the original version and it's soo much better. I can't believe it's gonna be over in few chapters !
USMCcAnthem chapter 15 . 2/14/2015
Oh my goodness! The cuteness! I'm dying here! Oh gosh, this was so good! I passed by this fic like 20 times, saying that I wouldn't like it, but DAMN do I like being proved wrong. This was brilliant! I loved the story, the character development, the way the relationships were slowly built up. It wasn't a surprise that they ended up together, but the fact that it wasn't just BAM it happens was wonderful. Great job, I - obviously - really enjoyed it.
Tara Fultz chapter 15 . 1/20/2015
Best ending ever
knb chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
Yup. Never gets old :) Loved It!
GuyFromGa11ifrey chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I haven't actually read this yet but I want to tell you that I love you for writing this