Reviews for Worlds Apart
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 10/15
I wish there were more fanfics like this.

And I wish Blaine and Kurt got to watch the Glee Concert Movie or at least some clips of it. I'd love to watch their reactions to the New Directions performing a concert with such a huge crowd. And the skit! Oh that skit with their kiss~
Shiranai Atsune chapter 15 . 8/9
Great story! Such a unique concept! Love it!
Best writing I've ever read
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2018
OMG SUCH A GOOD STORY! TYSM!
ravencarr chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss~~! I've been waiting for this! thank you oh dear awesome author!
laurenashleigh02 chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
This is my second time reading this story and I love it even more than when I read it the first time. When I first read it, I had barely became a fan of Glee so this story had made me actually ship CrissColfer and CrissColfer is now one of my favorite ships. I also didn't know much about the cast or Starkid so when I read it again I connected more to the story since I knew more about the characters and the cast. I also now watch Supernatural and Doctor Who so even with you adding some stuff with that made me fangirl just even more. I remember when I first read the story I really wanted that Klaine ending that you said you had in the author's note and being disappointed with only CrissColfee but now I absolutely loved that ending with CrissColfer and knowing that Klaine got married so thank you very much for writing one of my favorite fanfics
youcantstoptoday chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
OH MY GOD IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME THANK YOU THANK YOU RJOWOSDJADKAKKSMS
youcantstoptoday chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
HOLY F43AKING CRAP THAT IS THE LAST THING I WAS EXPECTING FINNNALLLLYYY
youcantstoptoday chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
I freaking love how in the beginning of all this, darren claimed it was "just character bleed." Mwahaha.
youcantstoptoday chapter 9 . 2/11/2017
OKAY WAIT OH MY GOD I WAS SO worried that Kurt and chris were gonna switch but that they wouldn't be back with their respective blaines but I did NOT expect this.
youcantstoptoday chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Oh my okay what's gonna happen
youcantstoptoday chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
NO, KURT, DON'T BE MAD PLS
youcantstoptoday chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
OMG. I. LOVE. THIS. SO MUCH. I'm a little worried about the whole kurt/darren, chris/blaine thing going on, but only because it's like it wouldn't reallly be cheating, but it also would.
youcantstoptoday chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Omg I love this, so much.
clixhee chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
OMG, Ohh My Goooodd, OH MY GOD, NOW I'M CRYING, OMG THAT WAS AWESOME, THANK YOU THANKYOUU