Reviews for Worlds Apart
ravencarr chapter 13 . 9/24/2017
yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss~~! I've been waiting for this! thank you oh dear awesome author!
laurenashleigh02 chapter 15 . 6/20/2017
This is my second time reading this story and I love it even more than when I read it the first time. When I first read it, I had barely became a fan of Glee so this story had made me actually ship CrissColfer and CrissColfer is now one of my favorite ships. I also didn't know much about the cast or Starkid so when I read it again I connected more to the story since I knew more about the characters and the cast. I also now watch Supernatural and Doctor Who so even with you adding some stuff with that made me fangirl just even more. I remember when I first read the story I really wanted that Klaine ending that you said you had in the author's note and being disappointed with only CrissColfee but now I absolutely loved that ending with CrissColfer and knowing that Klaine got married so thank you very much for writing one of my favorite fanfics
youcantstoptoday chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
OH MY GOD IT'S ABOUT FREAKING TIME THANK YOU THANK YOU RJOWOSDJADKAKKSMS
youcantstoptoday chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
HOLY F43AKING CRAP THAT IS THE LAST THING I WAS EXPECTING FINNNALLLLYYY
youcantstoptoday chapter 11 . 2/12/2017
I freaking love how in the beginning of all this, darren claimed it was "just character bleed." Mwahaha.
youcantstoptoday chapter 9 . 2/11/2017
OKAY WAIT OH MY GOD I WAS SO worried that Kurt and chris were gonna switch but that they wouldn't be back with their respective blaines but I did NOT expect this.
youcantstoptoday chapter 6 . 2/10/2017
Oh my okay what's gonna happen
youcantstoptoday chapter 5 . 2/10/2017
NO, KURT, DON'T BE MAD PLS
youcantstoptoday chapter 2 . 2/10/2017
OMG. I. LOVE. THIS. SO MUCH. I'm a little worried about the whole kurt/darren, chris/blaine thing going on, but only because it's like it wouldn't reallly be cheating, but it also would.
youcantstoptoday chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Omg I love this, so much.
clixhee chapter 15 . 2/5/2017
OMG, Ohh My Goooodd, OH MY GOD, NOW I'M CRYING, OMG THAT WAS AWESOME, THANK YOU THANKYOUU
misuky7 chapter 15 . 11/16/2016
This was too cute, they are adorable. :3
Jp chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
What can I say? You girl are incredibly talented! This is like nothing we've ever read before. And we've read plenty of great fictions. Thanks for merging our boys together. Thanks for giving us Klaine and CC! I'd have to check out other stories by you. What an imagination you have! Job well done!
MikhailColferCriss chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
Omg this fic was so so so perfect! I can't even... I love it... Wow
Loalia chapter 15 . 1/3/2016
I knew it was worth it, to read all of it. BEAUTIFUL