Reviews for Rescued
recount chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Cheers.
BourneNCISlover21 chapter 35 . 1/21/2014
I LOVE this story! I can't wait until you start posting the sequel. I just want to go through more adventures with Harry. I want to see him talk to Nimbus about a special broom and to go on vacation again. I also can't wait to see what happens during the school year!
rowenasheir chapter 35 . 12/29/2013
What a great, realistic story thank you
Maria Paula Snap chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Good evening.
I agree with Percy!
I want a sequel of this fanfic too. Won't Harry be able to walk again?
Hugs!
Maria Paula Snap chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Hi!
I just loved your fanfic!
Hugs!
twilightlover001 chapter 35 . 12/8/2013
What kind of ending was that?
twilightlover001 chapter 15 . 11/29/2013
Lucky him, there's no Wizarding IRS...
My Daddy is Snape chapter 35 . 11/3/2013
Please write the sequel to this story, Changed. I am literally begging to read it. I looked at your page and couldn't find it! You ended this in '12 but its the end of 2013 now. PLEASE! I'm really desperate. I can't leave a story open ended. Thanks a bunch, PJF! :)
P-Webes chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
are you gonna make a sequel to this story ,
it would be awesome if you did
mandancie chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
oh my goodness! :) I know that you wrote this story years ago, but this was truly amazing. I am on my way now to start on the sequel. The relationship with Harry and Severus I just totally adored. thank you for the most enjoyable time. I laughed. I cried. It was a joy to read. Thank you! :)
TheLadyJaye chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
It just ends here? Did you mark this as complete because you stopped writing? How disappointing!
phantomoftheschoolforgood chapter 35 . 8/17/2013
please write more
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Fruit salad. Yummie yummie. *insert derp face here*
deb60 chapter 35 . 8/10/2013
I like this story it is interesting and moves well. I hope that you will complete this story. Thanks
lynnwiley chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
I am truly loving your story! Thanks so much for sharing it :) Your writing style is magnificent and the story line is intriguing. If you're open to constructive criticism, the only thing I can think of is that Harry's speech and mannerisms are more in sync with a small child rather than an almost-twelve-year-old.

I thought at first he was regressing due to the trauma he suffered, but none of the adults seem to notice the way he always says "'dopts" nor the telltale streams of unbroken speech where he tells every thought he has to virtual strangers. In fact, Severus keeps calling him "baby boy", which is a bit inappropriate for someone Harry's age.

All in all your story is amazing and I'm thrilled to have discovered it... which I can prove by telling you that I'm typing this review from a mobile device and it's taking forever, lol!

Sorry in advance if you've addressed those things in future chapters. Thanks again for posting, and now I must get back to devouring your story ;)
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »