Reviews for New beginnings
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2015
The only problem I have with your version of Kate is that YES she seems to want to try a relationship with Castle but only if it's on her terms and that not fair to anyone but her. Makes her come off seeming kind of selfish.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
So far this reads as just another story where Kate's running away from her feelings yet again and doing it in an hurtful way.
xxkizixx chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Aww! I spent about a week leisurely reading this, it's been really nice. Thank you!
nightlight's fire chapter 7 . 9/6/2011
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you've heard of or seen Stargate SG1.
Accidental.Nerd chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
Write a sequel, really enjoyed reading New Beginnings. Z
The Writer's Muse chapter 18 . 9/5/2011
This was so good. I am sad to see it end for now. Yay! Rick passed. I am so glad and he can remain with Kate! I hope you do get a chance to write a sequel.
The Writer's Muse chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
YAY! They finally became intimate! I hope Castle passes the exams and can be a detective just like Kate. Great chapter. I am sorry to hear that it will be over in the next chapter, but then all great stories have to come to an end sometime (heavy sigh).
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 8/23/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how it was Alexis concert night and again Rick comes to the rescue with the perfect Dress! I loved Lanies's quips.

I loved how Rick arrived to escort Kate to the concert. I loved how Alexis dedicated her performance to her father. I loved how Rick was getting a bit maudlin. I loved how Kate cheered him up by saying always! Please continue!
phnxgrl chapter 17 . 8/23/2011
I loved this chapter! I loved how you had them bake brownies! I loved that Idea so well I had to bake a batch for myself! I am a great baker! I loved the mess Rick and Kate made with the flour fight and chocolate in the hair! I loved how after cleaning up Kate was wearing Rick's clothes! I loved Rick's quip.

I loved how Ryan over heard their new captain call someone on the phone Becks. Too Cool! I loved how the captain gave the boys the weekend off. I loved how the group got together to celebrate the ending of another hard case. I loved when Ryan mention the word Becks, They went into finishing the other sentences like when they do theory building. I loved Jenny's comment. I loved the response to her question Too Funny!

I loved how Kate and rick left the group and headed to Kate's apt! I loved how they made love all night long. I loved how great Kate was feeling in the morning. I loved how She teased him to follow her into the shower. I loved how Kate and Rick went groceries shopping. I loved the conversation at Lanie's apt.

I loved the conversation between Rick and Kate over being a closet geek! I loved how Rick wants me and Kate to attend Comic Con next year. I loved how the conversation then morphed into a discussion of marriage and him being her one and done!

I loved the conversation between Kate and her father. I loved how he did confess to be the Becks, which Ryan overheard. I loved the back story between Jim and Lisbon. I loved how he referred to their relationship as Brother and Sister.

I loved when Kate got back to her apt and clean then Rick called. I loved how they talked about their day. I loved how Kate reminded Rick he had to study for the detective test in 2 months. Please continue!
fanfictionfan1412 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
This chapter totally rocks in so many ways i didn't realize he will actually take a detective test that is so cool lol it means he can officially become her pertner that is so exiting

I love that story

LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE
Bella Paige chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Disclaimer - I tend to review as I read, often answering my own questions, spell checking, adding pointless information or funfacts, songs that the chapter reminds me of, anyway enjoy ;p

She is talking to the father, not the daughter.

I’ll join you Rick

"So, who won?" *smirks*

Shut up boys, I think it is cute.

Aaaaawww, yeah show her.

I love Italian, the food, language, culture and man. Not like, Love, yes that is from Timone and Pumba.

they putted (put)away the groceries

I cannot stop grinning with this chapter.

‘To make you feel my love by Adele’

She seems son (I think you accidentally plopped in an N) harmless

We were like brothers (and sister or bestfreind’s, leaving it at brother’s would make since if she was a guy)

something likesneaking (needs a space) and hiding

they were like brothers (once again, same as above)

There are a few grammar problems, I fixed a few in this review but there were a few I let slide; this is a great little story. You should consider using a beat. I do and I have learnt a lot since then.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Chkgun93 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Wow, another excellent chapter.

I like where the relationship is finally going.

Thanks for a great story.
csinycastle85 chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
Wow, awesome chapter!
LoTS-Fanatic chapter 17 . 8/22/2011
really great chapter.. some very nice fluff and plot development :)
Chkgun93 chapter 16 . 8/15/2011