Reviews for One Drunken Night in Paradise
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Loved this!
Bell 1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Geez! I never expected Bella to flip a switch like that, as hostile as she was being anyway.

Can't help wondering if their night in Paradise will lead to something between them. Also, if Bella's, or Emmett's lives will turn around, better work, better life, etc.

I truly thought Bella had no family, but Charlie is still alive. Also, why did she say she was fired in the beginning for her typing skills not being up to par, when we found out later it was something else entirely? She quit because of her boss' expectations with their client... maybe even with himself.

I'd love to see at least one more chapter to see if things work out for these two at the very least, including Charlie. :D
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Nice
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very nice! I'm particularly enjoying the image of sliding down fireman Emmett's pole ; )
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So good! i loved the fact that shes so strong in this story and doesnt back down. and the sex between them was so heated it felt like you were there! I loved this!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
UNF! Firefighter Em - I need a cold shower STAT!
Willow DR chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I was checking out your 'new' profile and couldn't remember if I'd read this story of yours or not. Of course, I realised right away which one it was, but read it again anyway. It's still just as good as the first time! You really do have a talent for bringing out all of the deeper complexities of your characters. You give them depth. You're great. Thanks.

W.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh I love sweet Emmett! I loved your story Hon! :)
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is the first time I read this pairing and I really liked them together. I love Bella's temper in this one. And Emmett as a fireman - hot! Great story. :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Emmett is awesome! I loved this! :D I especially like how tough you wrote bella, that was something i wasn't expecting.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was cute. Thanks for sharing.
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So...I loved that! I have never read a Bella/Emmett fic. The sex...HOT! And Emmett was such a sweetheart. :) Thanks for sharing this story. I really enjoyed it.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Interesting world here. Loved that Emmett had a real family in this AU, it makes him so much more approachable.

And the hot scenes? Were HAWT.
Mylissa chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
i loved the story thanks for writing it even if it was on a dare
MartaS chapter 1 . 8/27/2011