Reviews for One Drunken Night in Paradise
Caliborn96 chapter 1 . 1/23
Nice
Kim-imprinted-on-a-wolf chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very nice! I'm particularly enjoying the image of sliding down fireman Emmett's pole ; )
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So good! i loved the fact that shes so strong in this story and doesnt back down. and the sex between them was so heated it felt like you were there! I loved this!
Sazzledazzled chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
UNF! Firefighter Em - I need a cold shower STAT!
Willow DR chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I was checking out your 'new' profile and couldn't remember if I'd read this story of yours or not. Of course, I realised right away which one it was, but read it again anyway. It's still just as good as the first time! You really do have a talent for bringing out all of the deeper complexities of your characters. You give them depth. You're great. Thanks.

W.
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Oh I love sweet Emmett! I loved your story Hon! :)
Marora18 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is the first time I read this pairing and I really liked them together. I love Bella's temper in this one. And Emmett as a fireman - hot! Great story. :)
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Emmett is awesome! I loved this! :D I especially like how tough you wrote bella, that was something i wasn't expecting.
itlnbrt chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
That was cute. Thanks for sharing.
Lia Jane chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So...I loved that! I have never read a Bella/Emmett fic. The sex...HOT! And Emmett was such a sweetheart. :) Thanks for sharing this story. I really enjoyed it.
Leni chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Interesting world here. Loved that Emmett had a real family in this AU, it makes him so much more approachable.

And the hot scenes? Were HAWT.
Mylissa chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
i loved the story thanks for writing it even if it was on a dare
MartaS chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Thanks for writhing ;) It was fun to read :D
smelsies chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I kinda liked this story. I love Bella and Emmett together.
Krucksue chapter 1 . 5/18/2011