Reviews for The Path An Eevee Takes
PokeMaster115 chapter 9 . 6h
One sec...

HEY EVERYONE, READ THIS AWESOME STORY!
GamingFlareon10 chapter 9 . 5/10
Update this plez I need this...
blil6001 chapter 9 . 3/6
why a banana?
blil6001 chapter 4 . 3/6
i just have to ask, why a banana? chapter was neat though
blil6001 chapter 3 . 3/6
huh, neat
blil6001 chapter 2 . 3/6
oh no. not a banana. #SarcasticStatementIsSarcastic
Creepermode chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
*Creep faints*
Secret:Whoa, u'okay?
*Creep regains conscious*
Creep:Uh. Biplogy is gonna kill me.
Secret:That's not biology. And I dont think you are fine. You can't even spell biology anymore!
*Creep groans*
Creep:Ok. I am fine now. How come it came out so scientifically? Answer please. And when is the next chapter coming?
Creepermode chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Creep:So that's how the "title" was named? Fair enough. I am waiting for next ones.
Secret:And could you please let go of my shirt. Please?
Creep:Later. It's for crashing my iPad yesterday. And please do not say anything when I was trying to tell them something?
*Creep sighes*
Creep:Nevermind. But if you do need plots or something. I'll come running real quick.
Secret:Isn't this was from two years ago?
Creep:... Shut up.
Secret:Uhhhh. ok...
Creepermode chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Creep:So you literally beat him with a banana Ryu? Nevermind go on.

So about the review,
The plot goes different from others which goes fine with how you handle the story.

I wanna help if I have a chance to.
Just in case if you need extra writer(s).
-FB:Alwaysbe Legendarykiller Creepermode
Email:(Not recommended. I got tons of spam mails. Maybe I'll find it if it's possible.
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That's kind of funny that both Ben and iso's mom are a bit on the crazy side
shoopdahoop chapter 9 . 8/28/2013
Very nice story so far. The plot is nice, the names are creative and follow a pattern i've personally used before. The only thing is grammar and I could help you if you wanted.
Fishing boat Storm Rider chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
Wow good so far and can I be a umbreon in it? my name is drew
Amadeus Clowergen chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'm just getting started with this story. So far the concept sounds fine and some details are well thought out. However, as a review I have to comment that you do need to work on the spelling within your work as there seems to be a lot of errors, presumably typos, especially Glaceon, an important character. Nevertheless, I do look forward to the next chapters.
adventuremaker16 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
can i be in the story as a human/eevee male
Shaystorm chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
OHH! SCIENCE! I myself enjoyed reading it, but others may find it a bit well, boring. I Really Love Science Stuff Like That Though, so thank you on behalf of the nerds who read this stuff. THIS STORY IS AWESOME!