Reviews for Because Of A Thief
RoraNeko chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
waaaah I love your stories so much! (although your Saw one is a little scary and morbid...but then so is saw lol)
Partsu chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This is good...but the last journal entry nailed it...this is good enough to be in favorites
mochi1412 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow.*Stares mesmerized at screen*

You know somehow it was nice to see Aoko taking Kaito being KID calmly. I swear that girl is so much more dangerous when she's quiet..

Anyway, I loved the way you portrayed Aoko in this fanfic.

Really well done! XD

DON'T STOP WRITING!
Darkberry-Dragonkit chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Imitating characters is so hard, and there is no way to describe how perfectly you have the characters' personalities down. I feel like it's the characters themselves speaking, not a fan. It is truly unbelievable how you manage to get the characters perfect, and keep it that way. You now have a new fan. :)
Crystale no otaku chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Kyaaa ! That was SO cute ! So she knows, or not ? I personnally think she does. But I hate Snake. Bombs ? Jerk.

Poor Kaito. Broken arm. It's a wonder Nakamori didn't say anything about the cut on his head. Must've been too exhausted from his night.

Aoko and Kaito moments ! I like those. And now, get back to BGE

Hey, I thought, in the beginning, that Kaito'd go out of his way to catch the thief that stole from the Nakamori. Because he has a foot in the underworld. Apparently not. It'd have been nice, though.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Nice fic
animephoenix2468 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was excellent. The dynamic between Kaito and Aoko was awesome and never lost my interest. I love stories about both of them because of how complicated and almost suspenseful their relationship is due to Kaito's night job, and you always do a great job writing about their relationship. Also, I sometimes have to actively remind myself that, even though Kaito returns the jewels, he's a thief. It sounds silly, but I don't know how else to word it. -'
SakuraS41 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Love the story.. Short and nice..
The Fat Lantern chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Bravo!, another excellent work of fiction involving KID, other than a few minor misspellings, the story itself is great. Keep up the good work and I cant wait for the next chapter in More than a small problem, Behind Glass Eyes, or The electronic eye.

Cheers!

The Fat Lantern
Anon chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
LostInTheDreams, you are one of my favorite authors, and storys like this are why.

I don't know what else to say,

This is beautiful.