Reviews for Evolution
slugger35 chapter 10 . 4/5
I like this story but I don't quite like this chapter. I mean Jane was not the only one in the wrong here. Maura should have apologized too.
killie 64 chapter 22 . 3/17
Just finished reading this series today and...wow, what a journey you have taken me on. They were captivating from the get go. I think my favorite original character was Nonna! And was devastated when she passed away. As I never new my own Grandparents, I kind of adopted her. I only wish she had more scenes with Jane and Maura. I could she Jane going to her for advice about...everything, even the cases they were working. Anyway.
Thank you for taking the time to create such a wonderful R&I universe to get lost in for awhile. And your research & attention to detail was amazing and greatly appreciated.
May the writing God's continue to shine upon you my friend, cheers xK64x :) :)
Lovely story.
raeheart28 chapter 12 . 1/4
greatness! so touching.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/12/2014
This is such a beautiful story...all of them actually. You're an amazing writer...that is for sure!

I may be mistaken, but wasn't Maura's mother's name, Judith...not Elizabeth?

Anyway, I'm loving this story!
Chastity Glare chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
I hav now finished all 4 of ur stories. They were brilliant and beautiful. I was absolutely glued to every word, foregoing sleep and often food just to read one more chapter. Ur writing was smooth and painted a viviid picture without leaving me feeling detail-laden. It was like being a very lucky fly on the wall as I got to peer into their lives using the images u had created in my head. In the words of Nonna. "Brava"! I genuinely look forward to more
Vonny chapter 12 . 3/18/2014
This story is as brilliant as all the rest...but why do you keep changing Mrs Isles name?...in some stories its Judith, and in this one its Elizabeth...in the programme of course its Constance...just wondered...xx
draggonPenn chapter 22 . 2/10/2014
Your words bring to life pictures in my mind. I have shed both tears of joy and sorrow at your words. Don't ever stop writing.
fangirl81 chapter 21 . 10/27/2013
I just finished reading your entire series, starting with the Revelations story. They are all incredibly well written. I really enjoyed them, and all the Latin, and literary references too.
fangirl81 chapter 22 . 10/27/2013
I just finished reading your entire series's fr
SerialComma chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
Okay, I love that you chose this parish and rector and sermon. Rock on, Episcopal Church! And I love your writing. I look forward to reading more of it.
mholder chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
"Would you really have wanted Ma crouched in the bushes trying to peer in the window last night?" - LOL. Loving this story...
aurorawinter chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
Beautiful ending to beautiful series. Thanks for the most emotional fics I have ever read.
aurorawinter chapter 18 . 5/28/2013
That last paragraph.. So heartwarming.
aurorawinter chapter 8 . 5/27/2013