Reviews for Between a rock and a hard Place
Charley79 chapter 44 . 7/26
Wow! I just found your story and it sucked me in completely. I love the histories you gave all the characters and how complicated it has gotten for the guys. Can't wait to see what happens next. Just wondering how the guys will react when they find out Gabriel is Ruby's brother.
KATT9033 chapter 44 . 10/2/2013
Thank u for the update! Glad to know they got caught and r being punished for it. Hope u r doing better, please take care and i can't wait to read more. This is worth the wait.
KATT9033 chapter 43 . 9/14/2013
Please come and update this. I enjoyed reading it and want to see what happens.
Guest chapter 42 . 7/12/2012
oh good you are still working on this.. interesting story.. cant wait for next chapter :)
Spades24 chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
heheheheheheeee I love that truth or dare idea... omg I wish I was her when Throttle stole that kiss...
Spades24 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
I loved this chapter - I mean way to go stoker, you old dog... and oh god, the poor guys...
Spades24 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Hmmm your OCs seem to have a think for practical jokes... love the humour between them, I really do :)
Spades24 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
Fluff is ok, but this is more my kinda thing. Omg 41 chapters of awesome to get through *grins* happy days!

Love your writing style too. And your imagination.
Prescripto13 chapter 40 . 2/19/2012
I applaud Vinny for correctly assessing Ruby's condition, as well as coming up with a reasonable solution.

Regarding the second half of this chapter, it looks like the boys will need to keep Ruby safe as well. That "breeding program" doesn't sound pleasant . . .
jayna prime chapter 39 . 11/1/2011
holy freak man I totally love this story...it was a little weird at first but I'm telling you I love it and I can't wait for more :)
Cha's Aegis chapter 37 . 7/31/2011
I like how you did this marketplace scene. It really gives a good setting to highlight the chaotic mix of emotions going on with the bros and Ruby.

Although, you've really piqued my interest with the shout, "Modo-cub!" Judging by poor Modo's reaction, it don't sound good. ;P
calypso tchaka chapter 31 . 5/22/2011
hahaha yep, I have to agree with Modo's assessment of the situation, she might just do that and then some. hahaha, this was good thank you :) , I needed a pick-me-up. I wonder what her reaction to their explanations about their customs will be. I mean, it's not exactly a common occurrence to have three guys want to marry you and be yours to do with as you please, for all intents and purposes. And, not minding the others.

Thank you for sharing this, it was good to read. I hope your weekend was enjoyable, best wishes for the new week ahead and lots of hugs to you and yours. x
Rainbowluvr17 chapter 28 . 5/20/2011
Hahahahaha! I think Gabe could give Throttle a run for his money in the "Overprotective" department.

And I think Gabe also gave Stoke a pretty nasty shock if Stoke thinks he's crazy.
calypso tchaka chapter 27 . 5/19/2011
If I am reading this correctly, and I think I am, barring the fact that the women are not drugged, and "let go" once they stop ovulating, they are still kept right there on base until the next time... Until they give in and choose a mate? Someone needs to blow that place sky high. That's so offensive! And yes, I get that they don't mean to be cave-mannish but, Ggrrr!

OK, well, let me see. I can tell you that I find myself reading more of this story, I'm curious where this is headed. Hopefully you have a great day x thank you
calypso tchaka chapter 22 . 5/14/2011
wow, you weren't kidding, that is bad. Disturbing, something that would haunt you. I'm assuming her brother knows? Hence the reason she's only comfortable sleeping when he's near?

At present I'm of two minds about the guys' behavior. On one hand I sort of get it that their overbearing personalities are just who they are, based on circumstance, profession, quirks and their race. Which can be sweet and just something that needs to be accepted I suppose. On the other hand, it is so annoying! Gah!

I'm sort of teetering on the edge of liking this story. Haven't completely made up my mind about it yet, but I can tell you that some of the situations and most of the interactions make me want to read more. I guess it depends on the development of it and how you plan to plot it. :)

So, thank you, this was good to read. Enjoy your day x