Reviews for Rise of the Phoenix
Guest001 chapter 1 . 5/19
Better story then the original! 10/10
The reason they made goyle die is because the actor playing crabbe got fired for doing something illegal xD so they replaced him with blaise and changed the story around a bit. But I fell ya, books over movies any day. -greaiy
Nik1627 chapter 27 . 10/2/2016
This story was just mind-blowing! I couldn't stop till I finished!
Franklin chapter 12 . 12/11/2015
Thank God Goyle and Pansy died. I was getting tired of them being so OOC and other characters making excuses for their evil. Now hopefully Draco is next.
Jelliott chapter 27 . 11/5/2015
Really enjoyed the story! Some very original ideas that were refreshing to some of the usual stuff.

Your authors notes though, they give too much away in terms of character deaths and the preview notes do the same. A lot of really good suspense moments are ruined because I know the result before hand.

Excellant story
ExRevolution chapter 17 . 10/11/2015
I actually saw your fic on this site so many times but never bothered to read it just because I wasnt comfortable with the george/luna pairing. Not only is this one of the most well written fics I've ever read but also I did guess that it was Fawkes about two chapters before his reveal.
TheDrabbleOfBlue chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
Cheers! I know it took you a while to finish, but I enjoyed this one.

Lee
Awakening5 chapter 27 . 4/5/2015
Just a fantastic story! Wonderful characters, a well thought out and implemented plot, and tremendous writing. Thanks for sharing your talent and taking the time to write this great story.
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 27 . 1/21/2015
OOoo I quite like how the epilogue is very close to the 7th book epilogue with only a few changes. When you really think about it, I think that was what J.K.R was trying to do with the conversation about the sorting between Harry and his son: to show that enough time and change had gone by that the houses were now more equal and peaceful. Some people think her epilogue was entirely showing how Harry and the others finally got to just grow up and have families like they wanted, and that is partially true, but your epilogue highlights the other point that Rowling was trying to make. GREAT JOB! Took me forever to finish, but the story was wonderful!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 26 . 1/21/2015
Awww and bringing it back to a very George/Luna ending makes it even better. This story has come such a long way and really covered a lot of time and events. Not to mention several different character perspectives, which is a feat within itself! OK! NOW FOR THE EPILOGUE!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 25 . 1/21/2015
AHHH! That cliffhanger ending! Though of course, I remembered the prophesy so clearly this is the choice that he will have to make! GAH! GETTING SO CLOSE TO THE END NOW! I am probably going to just go ahead and read the last two chapters now!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 24 . 1/20/2015
Ok. I must say, this was my favorite chapter so far. I really really enjoyed the memories and getting to hear from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in a way we haven't before. I like the idea of Harry and Draco descending from those guys, but I really hope one of them isn't Peeves...
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
WHATS IN THE BOX!? Sorry I had to stop reading for a little while, I didn't have internet access over the break.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/20/2014
Luna & George are the best :) awesome story!
Way 2 HP Obsessed chapter 22 . 10/16/2014
AH! I KNEW IT WAS A WEASLEY! Though I suppose it was kind of obvious. Excited to see more of that! I am a little confused on how Harry and the others knew that a diversion was taking place, though I might have just missed that. Great chapter as always!

-Mary