Reviews for Brother Complex
memo ouji-sama chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
Oh freaking hell! Mukuro AND Hibari?! Nuuuuuu! Not theeeem! My life is dooooomed! Actually, you can pair Mukuro with anyone BUT Hibari. Skylark is exclusively for the Tuna only. Though I don't mind an Any27, I am extremely opposed to an Any18 that does not include 27 somewhere. Huh.. I don't know why though.
AwesomeGil22 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
LMFAO XDDDD I'd like to see where this story is heading to and this chapter amuses me quite a lot (since I love the pairings in KHR :P). Frankly, this is the first time I read an AU on KHR but I'm loving it so far. I can't wait for the next update and keep up the awesome work :) ;D
Arienna Natalitha chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wah, dinotsu with basiltsu on the side. like a dream fic. no comment on other pairings. btw, what was squalo doing there amongst the guardian?
XxShadowfangxX chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Tsuna is going to have an awful day tomorrow it seems. Love your story! Look forward to reading more!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Please uldate soon ! They all crack ne up :D ! Bye
I am a fluffy pen chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
*Applauses my hands off* ..if that's even a word...

emokitty67 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
What the fuck NO that is not okay are you kidding me you HAVE to updata soon or I'm gonna kill you where you stand women ( I think I'm like 99 % sure but you know just incase). This is one of they funniest storys iv raed and I love I dearly... NOW UPDATA DAMN YOU.
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
wow! never would have guessed reborn and lambo! blown out of my mind!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
so interesting!
Kichou chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Cute. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Ah, dear Hibari.

Thank you for the chapter, I enjoyed it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Poor that question get to Hibari that much?
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Lambo being a mom still sort of throws me off. Especially since I've been watching the anime and, well, most of the time he's a five-year old, so... C: Mukuro and Hibari would make the scariest couple ever.
hizeezetoyou chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
That was cute and funny!
Seme-Yandere chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Gosh that was some extreme fluff! :DDDD I love this, this is probably my favorite D27 fanfic :DD