Reviews for Brother Complex
memo ouji-sama chapter 3 . 6/9
Oh freaking hell! Mukuro AND Hibari?! Nuuuuuu! Not theeeem! My life is dooooomed! Actually, you can pair Mukuro with anyone BUT Hibari. Skylark is exclusively for the Tuna only. Though I don't mind an Any27, I am extremely opposed to an Any18 that does not include 27 somewhere. Huh.. I don't know why though.
AwesomeGil22 chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
LMFAO XDDDD I'd like to see where this story is heading to and this chapter amuses me quite a lot (since I love the pairings in KHR :P). Frankly, this is the first time I read an AU on KHR but I'm loving it so far. I can't wait for the next update and keep up the awesome work :) ;D
Arienna Natalitha chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Wah, dinotsu with basiltsu on the side. like a dream fic. no comment on other pairings. btw, what was squalo doing there amongst the guardian?
XxShadowfangxX chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Tsuna is going to have an awful day tomorrow it seems. Love your story! Look forward to reading more!
NarupokeeAurorafan chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Please uldate soon ! They all crack ne up :D ! Bye
I am a fluffy pen chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
*Applauses my hands off* ..if that's even a word...

ANYWAYS. This was...TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
emokitty67 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
What the fuck NO that is not okay are you kidding me you HAVE to updata soon or I'm gonna kill you where you stand women ( I think I'm like 99 % sure but you know just incase). This is one of they funniest storys iv raed and I love I dearly... NOW UPDATA DAMN YOU.
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
wow! never would have guessed reborn and lambo! blown out of my mind!
KitsuneNaru chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
so interesting!
Kichou chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Cute. Nice chapter. Update soon please.
TsumetaiYuuki chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Ah, dear Hibari.

Thank you for the chapter, I enjoyed it.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Poor that question get to Hibari that much?
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Lambo being a mom still sort of throws me off. Especially since I've been watching the anime and, well, most of the time he's a five-year old, so... C: Mukuro and Hibari would make the scariest couple ever.
hizeezetoyou chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
That was cute and funny!
Seme-Yandere chapter 5 . 6/17/2011
Gosh that was some extreme fluff! :DDDD I love this, this is probably my favorite D27 fanfic :DD