Reviews for Horio's 200 words English Essay
lisaOpine chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
K 1st thng 1st I LOVE RYOMA X10000 HAHAHA hes 1 f my fav character in prince f tennis XD N THIS FIC too much fun 2 read haha 3
Black Maya chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
The perfect essay. ((((:

Keep writing, Other Half!

-Other Half (BM)

OTL Muning? Muning? Muning?...Muning?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OTL OTL OTL

I can't stop laughing!
Kentastic72 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Hahaha! All that just to complete his essay!

Yay! I'm glad he got an A!
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Hahaha _

Ilove it ! sooooooo funny .. !

Muning ? _
kheizt chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So funny!

I love it.
ILoveOreoAndCheese chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This was one of the text messaging that is 'gm'-ed at me one time. I found it funny applying it for Horio! :)) Good job! :DDDD
celtic27fionn chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
""MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING? MUNING?"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL poor Horio hahaha

btw I thought Muning was the bigger cat... 'cause isn't "kuting" used for kittens?
YOIUP chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I can imagine that LOL.
rumiio chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lol. That muning part reminded me of Nyan cat!
Rage of Raven chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hilarious and cute! Caught me by surprise! Good work!