Reviews for Together
It was very good, I like the sweetness to Draco that some people tend to forget was there once. Drarry is the BEST.
poisonsea chapter 1 . 2/13
Oh... This was... So good oh my god. I can't even explain the things I'm feeling right now.
dancingbat600 chapter 1 . 1/12
This. Was. Amazing! I loved it all and I can't thank you enough! And don't worry, the ending was perfect.
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I love this! Great smut!
Sexy cow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
It was soo good I wanted harry to fuck draco
hwangpah chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
That was absolutely beautiful! I loved every bit of it - from Draco's sincerity and gentleness to the sex that was SO AMAZING. Not in the full out passionate sex kind of way of course, and those kinds are usually not the ones that satisfy me the most. I like it loving and tender, just like how you've written it in here. And the fact that it is Top!Draco and Bottom!Harry makes it all the more perfect. I just won't have it the other way round :P
Thank you for writing this wonderful story. :) I want to read more of your works!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
OMG,OMG,OMG YESSSSS! Tat was so good;)
Draco'sGirl98 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Love it.
Drarry Lover chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Wasn't a crappy ending just sappy, but it went along nicely with the fluff.
Hi chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Please I can't write good endings to save my life. It was great Though.
Cassie821 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Oh,that was so sweet and so so cute. Hope you write another Harry/Draco fanfic sometime soon.
Jinxed22 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Awesome! I love it, like I love alllll those other stories! I can't get enough of the mushy stuff 3~ keep writing awesome stories! Also, love the ending!
Mithran Princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved it! This is the 3rd of your stories I've read and I love how you have adifferent perspective than the other drarry and naru/sas ff I've read. I'm going to continue to read your stories. They are amazing. If you ever need a beta let me know id be more than happy to
TheKinkyCumberbabe chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this! I find it quite rare to find these kinds of fics, I just ADORE the nervous and bottom Harry, and the mushy and top Draco. EEE~ My favorite! Keep writing! :) *fav*
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
So so so so so friggin adorable! I absolutely LOVE that you had Harry coming onto Draco, but Draco telling him to wait because he didn't want to take advantage. That was so cute. I also love how and when you threw the flashback in. I think it worked very well. You are a very talented writer. Great job!

~Jess