Reviews for Tales of the Perverted and the Conceited
Cookie-chan99 chapter 4 . 4/21
HAHAHA! Nice chapter! I liked the ending there and now who's the pervert Mariya- he is cause he raped poor kanako, though I guess I'm the pervert for wanting him to send 'quality time' with me- ah well this was pretty good!
cookie-chan
RawrMoeShit chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Those were some one shots. The second one really did make me smile. It was so cute! I look forward to more :)
mamita chapter 4 . 2/27/2014
Hello, I loved your fic, hopefully soon upload more chapters as Father Kanae had better, but I love the couple Mariya(boys)xKanako, although not many fics of them and there are not many pictures, shame, with couples who do, I hope serves to lemon or at least some little scene between them, hehe, although it is worth to them, and could be a little more discreet, still, still so, I hope you do more fics of them, thanks and kisses.
Kenat-san chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Owww I love your stories! I hope you continue writing about this couple :33
Shizzzam chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
You will not believe how happy I was to find this chapter and read it! In the anime, I agree that the upgrade to Kanako's perverted levels was disappointing. I was hoping for more serious moments since it was a new season. But anyway lol It's darn hilarious how Mariya..."defiled" Kanako on Shizu's desk xD I would love to see her reaction to the baby(s) being born. Makes me wonder how Mariya and Kanako would act like as parents. I imagine him being a strict father and her being such a daughtercon. :D I wish you could continue this chapter, I think Kanako's reaction to finding out that shes pregnant would be really funny. Keep writing, Karin! You're doing great.
eridox chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I'm glad I finally got the chance to read this chapter!
This one, so far, is definitely my favorite. You did a great job with the word choice and I feel like the playful and sweet mood matched wonderfully with the anime. I would have loved to see where they ended up after high school , and this scenario doesn't seem really far-off or unbelievable.
I'm still lazing around and failing to read the manga, so I feel like I'm missing out. I wonder what's different about Miki's personality?
Boreddomesticgoddess chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
I love it can you write one where kanako get pregnant.
Thekittymix chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this! :O
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hi. I have a question that isn't related to this oneshot (though it is a good oneshot). It's about your story Family Complex. Have you decided to discontinue it? It's such a wonderful story that I keep re-reading it all the time. You probably hate me for asking you this on one of your other stories but I don't have an account to PM you and you don't seem to read the reviews for Family Complex. I just want to know if you've given up on it because a part of me still believes you'll update it. So please, tell me if you're discontinuing it or not. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who wants to know.

Sincerely, your fan.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
You're a pretty good writer - I don't remember seeing any grammatical or spelling errors in your writing while I read, although I think that you could work on the flow of your writing a bit more. Other than that, I think you're amazing! I read all your other Maria Holic fanfics, and if I find any other fanfics you wrote based on stories I know, then I'll read them for sure!
Update soon, please - these little drabbles are so much fun!
blue holly chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
You're a pretty good writer - I don't remember seeing any grammatical or spelling errors in your writing while I read, although I think that you could work on the flow of your writing a bit more. Other than that, I think you're amazing! Update soon, please - these little drabbles are so much fun!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
sooo coool! please update of what happens next like does kanako really get pregent and will kanako and mariya be together and will kanako get rid of her hives? please update! .
WinnieSoStrange chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
This was really awesome! I wish you'd do an anime-aged really sexy one shot for them though!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Wahh i love the whole marikana interraction!
AlphaLuna1999 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012