Reviews for Tales of the Perverted and the Conceited
Guest chapter 12 . 23h
I love your works, keep writing
I died so many times when I realized that she wasn't gonna be with shizu
Princess Potato chapter 12 . 11/9
Awww that was really nice
Kanako plz, of course all that boys wanted to date you. But only one boy can have you c;
I will waiting for another drable
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 12 . 11/7
That was bloody brilliant, you are a true artist of funny plot lines. You should the Love At Stake series by Kerrylyn Sparks, I think you would enjoy them. They're rom/com vampire books, and they're really funny, although they're adult fiction pre-warning
Orika chapter 12 . 11/7
It was getting so good! Why'd you have to end like that OAO What happened to the actual date?

Gosh, though I thought that Shizu would've told Kanako they switched... but then again she didn't say anything during the pool competition in the anime.
Meto14 chapter 12 . 11/7
I like this stories :'D
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 11 . 11/1
I kinda like that you're one of the only authors that can write amazing sex scenes without any actial sex, so don't feel bad.
Felix02 chapter 11 . 10/16
I thought you did a great job with your first lemon. You madebit sweet but kept enough of Mariya's attitude in play that it wasn't overly sweet. It was very them. Loved it.
Orika chapter 11 . 10/16
Currently staring at the screen with blood dripoing down the nose... hehehehe Not even worried that Mariko might xome in any minute O/O
Magical Princess Potato chapter 11 . 10/16
Omg! More disney crossovers sounds nice c:
Actually i really love everything related to Disney or HP or Mariya and Kanako as child.
In summary, i really love all that you write xD
Everytime that i see your name in my fanfiction notifications is like YAS!
I will waiting for another drabble
Love, (a.k.a Princess Potato)
Princess Potato chapter 10 . 10/11
Asdfghjkl This was so much for my soul xD
Hellfire is the most dramatic song of the whole world and i love it so much so this liked me since the beginning.
I agree, Anna is a brilliant singer and i love her covers of disney. Especially the Prince Ali one and Be our guest. And if you think, mariya could be as the beast (cuz he is arrogant and rich (?)) but idk if Kanako could be like Belle, maybe with the part of her that love so much her father and go to save him, selling herself to the beast (?). And Gaston (?) Dont know.
With Prince Ali i see Kanako as Aladdin xD and she want the love of princess Mariya but uppss Mariya is Shizu and Shizu Mariya amd everything is a mess xD (plus Matzurika as the genie (?)) XDD
Thank you so much for likes my headcanon.
I will waiting for more drabbles c:
Asha111 chapter 10 . 10/10
More! Please !
razzlice chapter 10 . 10/10
That was hot as f*ck! C'mon, please dont torment our souls by ending it short just when it's started to be so good..!
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 10 . 10/10
No, this was still good. Once again it was a tease of a lemon.
Orika chapter 10 . 10/10
Well, Mariya what did you expect, even though your "virtous" you are still a "man". You are bound to fall from heaven, like a Fallen Angel.