Reviews for Tales of the Perverted and the Conceited
Rosalind chapter 14 . 12/19/2017
Hi! I just recently read this fic and it got me hooked. I'm really happy you wrote it as it did justice to my MariKana ship :))))))) and I agree with you I also find Miki annoying. She behaves too selfishly with Kanako which makes me triggered.
Also, I do hope you continue this beautiful fic...
Keep on writing,
Rosalind ;)
P.s.- Can you maybe...do a chapter where Mariya (or Shizu) gets jealous and make it M-rated ;)))
Just a suggestion :))
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 8/29/2017
You're welcome. This is a good one-shot.
Meto14 chapter 14 . 6/28/2017
Well talk about suprises lol, didn't expect this update. I mean i'm not complaining it's good to have you back and with such a good chapter even if it was kinda sad :( anyway again good to have you back i will be waiting for the next chapter :)
razzlice chapter 14 . 6/25/2017
I'm so glad to know that you're back at creating your wonderful fics again! I sincerely hope this chapter would only be a prelude to more updates in the future. Reading this update, however emotional, made me really excited!

-Lots of love!
Eramis8 chapter 14 . 6/20/2017
Well, that was a sobering dose of sadness. It's going to take at least 3 episodes of Nichijou to make up for it. Which attests to how good of a chapter this was. Kanako has never been the selfish type which only meant that this could honestly happen if a few things were different in her dealings with Mariya.
Arienna Natalitha chapter 13 . 5/16/2017
I woke up to the sudden thought of Maria Holic and whether it ended already, and after I read the last volume, a sudden craving to see more Happy Kanako and with a happy MariKana on the side, so I came here and reread your fic. I love the daily lives the best. Such a soothing comical writing, in line with the tone of the original series. Did you read the last volumes? I am sad with how the MariKana is treated. Thank god for fanfics. Thank god for this story.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 9/15/2016
Good nine stories
Guest chapter 9 . 6/5/2016
It's funny how my heart and my very being was destroyed when I first read this. Now I'm like meh, even if it does hurt a bit
ashira23 chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Really good chapter can't wait for an update
Queen Sapphire chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Maybe put her height into play like some sort of giant, able to control her size or something like that
SerenaKo413 chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Kanako no. oh my god do not go all the way over to ame no kisaki to punch mariya in the face what is wrong with you.
Wait, it's Kanako. Right.
Also, if it's an X-men crossover, then Kanako absolutely, definitely MUST have the power to manipulate blood. Especially her own. I want weaponized nosebleeds dammit.
And great job on the new chapter! Definitely amazing!
Have a nice day/night/whatever! :D
razzlice chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Maria and Kanako are both sooo adorable on this! Kudos my idol! I hope someday you'd make a chapter wherein Maria gets insanely jealous of some guy who can touch Kanako without her breaking out in hives..wouldnt that be so intriguing!?
Orika chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Haha knowing Kanako she doesn't realize it at all. And surely enough Mariya is going to get back at Shizu for not telling him that Kanako emails her.
Eramis8 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Wow, Mariya just weaseled her into having a serious talk and a date while openly admitting to missing her. And here I thought I had met some of the densest protagonists in my time but Kanako still has a single-digit rank.
Meto14 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Didin't know kanako could hit that hard xD