Reviews for Tales of the Perverted and the Conceited
It's funny how my heart and my very being was destroyed when I first read this. Now I'm like meh, even if it does hurt a bit
ashira23 chapter 13 . 3/13
Really good chapter can't wait for an update
Queen Sapphire chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Maybe put her height into play like some sort of giant, able to control her size or something like that
SerenaKo413 chapter 13 . 12/2/2015
Kanako no. oh my god do not go all the way over to ame no kisaki to punch mariya in the face what is wrong with you.
Wait, it's Kanako. Right.
Also, if it's an X-men crossover, then Kanako absolutely, definitely MUST have the power to manipulate blood. Especially her own. I want weaponized nosebleeds dammit.
And great job on the new chapter! Definitely amazing!
Have a nice day/night/whatever! :D
razzlice chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Maria and Kanako are both sooo adorable on this! Kudos my idol! I hope someday you'd make a chapter wherein Maria gets insanely jealous of some guy who can touch Kanako without her breaking out in hives..wouldnt that be so intriguing!?
Orika chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Haha knowing Kanako she doesn't realize it at all. And surely enough Mariya is going to get back at Shizu for not telling him that Kanako emails her.
Eramis8 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Wow, Mariya just weaseled her into having a serious talk and a date while openly admitting to missing her. And here I thought I had met some of the densest protagonists in my time but Kanako still has a single-digit rank.
Meto14 chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Didin't know kanako could hit that hard xD
Guest chapter 12 . 11/26/2015
I love your works, keep writing
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
I died so many times when I realized that she wasn't gonna be with shizu
Princess Potato chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
Awww that was really nice
Kanako plz, of course all that boys wanted to date you. But only one boy can have you c;
I will waiting for another drable
Byebye~
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
That was bloody brilliant, you are a true artist of funny plot lines. You should the Love At Stake series by Kerrylyn Sparks, I think you would enjoy them. They're rom/com vampire books, and they're really funny, although they're adult fiction pre-warning
Orika chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
It was getting so good! Why'd you have to end like that OAO What happened to the actual date?

Gosh, though I thought that Shizu would've told Kanako they switched... but then again she didn't say anything during the pool competition in the anime.
Meto14 chapter 12 . 11/7/2015
I like this stories :'D
The Melon Lord. Toph chapter 11 . 11/1/2015
I kinda like that you're one of the only authors that can write amazing sex scenes without any actial sex, so don't feel bad.