Reviews for Lunch at Maxine's
vampdreams chapter 4 . 10/2
I absolutely loved this!
Should have happened like this in cannon
Great stuff _
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 6/23
Very cute story. I like that an "Intervention" was required for Molly. She really was addicted to her own plans for everyone, wasn't she? Now ... if only Hermione and Helen can keep her from commandeering the entire wedding, I'm sure everything will be fine!

Luna: "Hopefully by the time little Cassandra is born ..." Do Ron and Luna already have a child on the way? I suppose, if it means another granddaughter to spoil, Molly won't care.

Thanks for sharing your fun story.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 6/22
I really enjoy stories that bring Hermione's parents into their lives and the Wizarding world. They are a good example of non-magicals who are polar opposites of the Dursleys. The Grangers would be perfect to accompany the Hogwarts professors when it comes time to visit Muggleborns and tell them about Hogwarts. They're both friendly and warm and can put people at their ease. They know exactly how those parents feel and can also provide a needed contact to help them in the beginning. They're a wonderful resource.
doc boy chapter 4 . 5/20
Nice. Very nice indeed. I'm glad Molly came to her senses
doc boy chapter 3 . 5/20
Very nice. George is ever the Joker I see. Looking forward to the finale
doc boy chapter 2 . 5/20
This should be good. And is Harry really inside the vase?
doc boy chapter 1 . 5/19
This should be good. Didn't see that ending coming though. Nice work on the element of surprise
Marc the Unruly chapter 4 . 12/18/2016
Great story, LOVE the disclaimer :)
starlite22 chapter 4 . 10/5/2016
Great enjoyed this, hope there's more.
deadheadwookie27 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Completely original, not rushed, entertaining. Perfect.
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 4 . 5/20/2016
Luna Lovegood is very intelligent, and she was the only one in Ravenclaw. I laughed at the assumptions of Molly Weasley in trying to arrange all the children into relationships that wouldn't work.
GryffindorTom chapter 4 . 3/2/2016
I love the authors note at the end excellent story!
Jacebralor chapter 4 . 1/27/2016
By turns funny and poignant, all around well written. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 1/8/2016
This is one of the best Molly turnaround fics I have ever read. Fantastic job!
SFC CopperHead chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
A very cute short story wherein everyone gets what they want and deserves.

Snake