Reviews for Lunch at Maxine's
deadheadwookie27 chapter 4 . 7/19
This is one of the best stories I have ever read. Completely original, not rushed, entertaining. Perfect.
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 4 . 5/20
Luna Lovegood is very intelligent, and she was the only one in Ravenclaw. I laughed at the assumptions of Molly Weasley in trying to arrange all the children into relationships that wouldn't work.
GryffindorTom chapter 4 . 3/2
I love the authors note at the end excellent story!
Jacebralor chapter 4 . 1/27
By turns funny and poignant, all around well written. Thanks for the enjoyable read.
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 1/8
This is one of the best Molly turnaround fics I have ever read. Fantastic job!
SFC CopperHead chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
A very cute short story wherein everyone gets what they want and deserves.

Snake
Guest chapter 4 . 8/31/2015
Besides enjoying all of your stories, I get a big kick out of your notes. Love your last line in this one, "The last time I did that, I had Heliotropes in the hedges for a fortnight." It made me snort out loud!
Marius Longbottom chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
This is brilliant. I like it.
Badbonita chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Excellent!
It would take a mother to manage to get Molly Weasley to realize that she 'may' have a point. The fact the other kids showed up and practically bludgeoned her with their relationships and the ultimatums is just minor. *grin*
And Helen won the bet - hilarious!
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 2/17/2015
Another warm and fuzzy and romantic chapter. I enjoyed it very much, especially teh soul-searching, and then the meeting with George at the end. Hermione's mother truly is as smart as her daughter, and as cunning.
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 2/17/2015
Very nice scene there. Good dialogue, funny lines and background, good exposition of the life of various characters after Hogwarts, and a smooth revelation. Evil Mrs Granger there, letting her future son in law listen in to Hermione's confession.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Good chapter and start. I love the history brought up here, it fits the characters nicely.
tkim619 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
WOWOWO THAT WAS DEEP... REALLY DEEP, but yeah harry and hermione r together!
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/13/2015
whhaoooooooo he was there the whole time?
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015