Reviews for Lunch at Maxine's
Badbonita chapter 4 . 2/18
Excellent!
It would take a mother to manage to get Molly Weasley to realize that she 'may' have a point. The fact the other kids showed up and practically bludgeoned her with their relationships and the ultimatums is just minor. *grin*
And Helen won the bet - hilarious!
Starfox5 chapter 3 . 2/17
Another warm and fuzzy and romantic chapter. I enjoyed it very much, especially teh soul-searching, and then the meeting with George at the end. Hermione's mother truly is as smart as her daughter, and as cunning.
Starfox5 chapter 2 . 2/17
Very nice scene there. Good dialogue, funny lines and background, good exposition of the life of various characters after Hogwarts, and a smooth revelation. Evil Mrs Granger there, letting her future son in law listen in to Hermione's confession.
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 2/17
Good chapter and start. I love the history brought up here, it fits the characters nicely.
tkim619 chapter 4 . 2/13
WOWOWO THAT WAS DEEP... REALLY DEEP, but yeah harry and hermione r together!
tkim619 chapter 2 . 2/13
whhaoooooooo he was there the whole time?
tkim619 chapter 1 . 2/13
FINALLY SHE ADMITTED!
JGB chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
That was brilliant.
Shani8 chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
Nice! Loved how Helen spoke to Molly and straightened out her views on who *really* loves who. ;)

Great writing! Thanks for making me smile.

Shani8 chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Beautiful as always! Clearly Helen received the best Mother's Day gift, ever! :)

I look forward to the next part. BRAVO!

Shani8 chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
LOL! Very nicely done, and the ending was unexpected, but just awesome! :D

I look forward to more with bated breath!

Shani8 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
WOW... very nicely written! I love how Hermione's mom was able to get her to admit the truth about her feelings. ;)

I look forward to more!

jupimako chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
Lovely story! I really enjoyed reading it. Thank you!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
This really was brilliantly done. The pairings didn't feel forced, and if Helen was a bit too much the perfect mother, it's forgivable as we like her from the first paragraph.
I liked it, is what I'm sayin'.
moonprincess97524 chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
Having an intervention for Molly was a wonderful wonderful idea the fact that it was done in public so the likelihood of her shouting was cut down is wonderful. Wonderful wonderful story.