Reviews for time heals your wounds, but leaves a scar
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
The way that this was written was so unusual (the extra bits in the parentheses and all) but very well done and flowed beautifully.

Martha was, unfortunately, always going to be a follow-up and "second-best" in all those Rose/Dr shippers' minds. Donna was more of an equal and didn't hold a torch for the Doctor and was a Rose/Ten shipper herself (Turn Left & Stolen Earth/Journey's End, anyone?). So I understand Martha being easier to poke around.

But, just on the story itself, your words pulled all those angsty/sad emotions outta me!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
this was really great. it had some awesome writing. i loved the ending just great great job!
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
this was just wow!
Haven14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
That was sad :') Great, but sad
lauraxtennant chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
So sad, but gorgeously so x
HesMines chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
okay, THIS ONE, was enough kick my tired backside into gear and sign in. I was gonna go to bed, but then I saw this and was like 'one more story cant hurt' ...yeah I'm crying. Actually howling.

God, that was horrible. In the omg-that-was-so-realistic-im-actually-kinda-scared-i-got-that-caught-up-in-it kinda way. Its like the bit in the Lovely Bones where Suzie's watching her dad is cry over her duvet and her little brother walks in and doesnt know why the dad is crying. Don't get me wrong, its a good thing that you can write/get reactions like this!

"Martha thinks there is nothing more severe than watching him lose Rose again." - Totally agree there. Completely. I'm crying!

It was just...I think heartbreaking is the only word to describe it!

The emotions were great, they were so close to the surface and it was SO EASY to get caught up in the story. And even though we knew it was a delusion, it still felt real, so when we lost her it was like Doomsday all over again. I liked how you wrote Martha - I think they would have been friends if they'd had the chance, and it was nice to get inside her head. (The Doctors head would not have been a nice place to be this time around) And I like how you still kept them in character, cos when I think about the concept it did have the potential to go wrong. You've brought it down to the simple fact that the Doctor misses Rose with all his hearts, and Martha will never measure up. Its refreshing, and really different.

Now, I'm away to go find some tissues! *cries*
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Hmm... you seem to have shed a very nice light on Martha in this. Usually I can't stand her but you she was actually quite bareable in this! Great job. This was so sad and perfect. I really enjoyed it! :) x
Terra Young chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Great job!
anyakie chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This almost made me cry! The way you described their emotion was really great.

I love it, awesome writing! :)