Reviews for Reclaiming Love
Dark Rose-Lily chapter 67 . 8/5
omg omg omg omg omg i loved this story! from the very beginning you had me hooked. admittedly, the chapter before this made me really sad, but other than that this was an amazing story. keep up the good work :)
eh she's a moron anyway
lisamccool388 chapter 62 . 7/5
aw so cute
SarcasticBimbo chapter 67 . 5/26
This was a terrific story. Thank you for sharing your talents.
twimima7 chapter 66 . 5/8
I love this story. Thank you for it and Edward and Bella's kids.
twimima7 chapter 63 . 5/7
I really enjoyed the amazing ride of this story, especially the happy ending. They went through a lot of drama together and still held on to each other to see it through. Awesome story. Thank you so much.
twimima7 chapter 62 . 5/7
Good verdict and Edward is right, because of the kids they are family especially it would mean a lot to Charlie. In the end Edward is the better person. I hope Joselyn find peace and happiness. Good chapter and Henry and James deserve what they got.
twimima7 chapter 61 . 5/7
Thanks for the twins. I love their names all MAC. Irina and Aro? Didn't see that coming.
twimima7 chapter 58 . 5/6
Yeah, Good they got them all finally. Charlie need to do a double check on his police officers. Hope Joselyn is alright.
twimima7 chapter 57 . 5/6
Talk about sitting on the this chapter is so intense. Now we got Henry, Nate and James?
twimima7 chapter 56 . 5/6
Good chapter!
twimima7 chapter 54 . 5/6
This gets better and better. So much going on. Henry and James are crazy and I hope they get caught soon. The whole family is traumatized. What a mess. Good chapter, thank you.
twimima7 chapter 53 . 5/6
Thanks for writing this story with so much twist and turns that causes me to be on my toes wondering whats next. Awesome chapters!
twimima7 chapter 45 . 5/6
Tanya and Jacob are a thorn on there sides. Garrett and Kate made bail for her sister?
twimima7 chapter 43 . 5/5
This chapter broke my heart for the three of them. Lots of tears and tissues.