Reviews for The Breaking Point
MoonHetalia chapter 1 . 8/23
BEAUTIFUL ( I like it ) :)
nobody owens chapter 1 . 2/27
love it
steelgray chapter 1 . 1/8
Lovely and sweet. I really liked it!
readingpower chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
This was so amazing. Like, wow. I'm speechless.
The Rambler chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
*loud bawling noises* P-poor Sweden nooooooooooooo T.T
aphanon chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
OMG...reading this is like reading a part of my roommate(and crush) once cried to me too...he was never the one who'd cry just because he like to...he's often happy and loud...but that time he cried...we moved me...and made my heart ached seeing him like that...months later we started didnt last long though...i moved back to my hometown...he changed college.

I miss him now after reading this.
helianthus0902 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Dude, you just made a robot cried! I don't cry a lot but you made me do it! I really like this one.. Good job
MasterFinland chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
I am sobbing
Yattanaruto chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Aww, Sweden that poor baby. Makes me want to give him a huge hug. Nice story though, I liked it a lot. Though it was sad at first, you made it nice and fluffy to heal my cracked heart a bit _
Ahai chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
That was amazing! I felt happy and sad at the same time, loved it.
hyperactivebookworm chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Wow. That was pure awesomeness. I've just been dabbling in the SuFin pairing recently and this made me realized that the really are an OTP. Their personalities just make it work. Authors barely ever bother gettng into Sve's emotinal side and Tino's comforting one... GAAH! I can't describe it ... I JUST LOVED IT!
aphpenmark chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
ahhhh this was perfect! very very cute!
Himizu-chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Oh my gosh... oh my gosh, I have tears in my eyes. I really do, I have tears in my eyes and I have no words. This was so incredibly wonderfully sweet and I loved it so so much!
Xoulao chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was so adorable! Awn, I don't know how to react.
You know, I used to be the kind of person who thought that Sweden was so shy he had almost forgotten that he's allowed tonfeel things.
Finland, awn awn. Sorry I can't think of anything intelligent, but it was superb, I..I. Yeah, I, erm...
I loved it. So touching. I...Aaah. Yes :3