Reviews for Why Torchwood Banned Recreational BodySwapping
Jem56 chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
plesse put up more. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
Jem56 chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! update! :(
Jem56 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
will you Please please pleeeeeaaaaaaase write more? or i WIIILL DDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Into The Vortex chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
I love it! Are you going to carry on?
Thornado chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
LMFAO XD
Caleb Jones chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
superbly done!

add more soon please!
ceeare chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
This is cute I look forward to the rest
BundleofContradictions chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I'm very spoiled. I've never had to *wait* for another installment of this series before, and I've just read the last of what's available on this site...

Okay, this chapter is really great. Once again, the comedy is spot-on. I am very impressed with your ability to maintain a continuity between the stories in this series (as well as the details from the show). When I read the Doctor harping about tattoos in the midst of all the naked confusion of the "Bad Wolf" tale, I assumed it was a one-off line. But one chapter later, and he has a Banana Tramp Stamp on his lower back! Who would've thunk it? (And what's a 'Banana Tramp Stamp' look like? ;P) You also mentioned the mole between the Tenth Doctor's shoulder blades, something I'm not sure has been brought up since right after his regeneration in the Children in Need Special mini-episode, at that!

The body switching plot is coming along with all the creative twists I love in your storiesof course the Doctor would assume body switching right off, and of course he'd insist on going out anyway. I wouldn't leave Owen alone in my body, either! I'm curious about how Rose feels about being in a male body, but that might be taking things in a too serious territory. The image of Owen-in-Rose's body kissing some random chick at a bar is very in character of him (and kind of hot! ;P) I was expecting the alien to show up at the end-but the paparazzi catches them first. I expect the alien with the body switching machine isn't gone for good, though.

Did you borrow the Vogons from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"? I seem to remember an alien species obsessed with bureaucracy and reallly bad poetry in that book...

Anyway, good luck with the writing if you choose to continue this! I'm also looking forward to a fun, alien, twisted, possibly action-adventure baby!fic! Thanks for the laughs!
basaltone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
very cute, would love to see the photo.
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
LOLOLOL I have been reading your stories, and your personification of 10 II is so hilarious! Y'know, i hadn't thought of the consequenses of him being stemmed from Donna before. VERY clever!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
'He'd gotten a *SPOILER* tattoo'. - oh trust the Doctor to go and get one.

And then the whole thing continues to get even more funny - nice choice of a person to body-swap with and I love the Doctor's lack of understanding between private subjects and public ones.

I hope you finish this soon!

WP
Monroe Happens chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I hate you. Because I just started to get over my sick, sad obsession with DW fanfiction and then you have to go and continue to write and post. You're evil. Damnit I love you.

Now I'm going to stay here and stalk this section.

This rant sounded much more eloquent in my head...

Carry on, young savior. May maggots eat your toes until you update.

Peace, homes.
scifigeekgirl chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Banana Tramp Stamp! giggles madly! Oh I do love this series!