Reviews for The Clash of two Worlds
Guest chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
pretty good resolution. took too long to get there though. needs a sequel where mousse and shampoo marry.
gort420 chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
good story quite enjoyable.
OddWallow chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Cute story. Very enjoyable. Grammar needs work, got a little annoying, but manageable. Looking forward to more of your work.
Dummy Perception chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Nyahahahaha! I loved the ending!
"The Amazon sat
crouched on the chair, staring intently at
her fist. Her fingers opened and a fly
escaped. She caught it again using both
hands and released it a moment later. The poor insect was easily recaptured.
Shampoo took it slowly to her opened
mouth. "Don't!" Cologne snapped." -kyaaaah! X3
a very chaotic end, but it felt settled nonetheless.
I think I need more of . My gawd. A lot has happened today. Oh the absurdity! I'm so happy I could die. XD
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
It sure IS like something Ranma does to ensure his own defeat (he would say to his massive ego: I lost because of severe handicaps otherwise couldn't be defeated even if I wanted to. I'm just manly like that).

That would be Ranma-Anime's fault for calling Okonomiyaki some sort of Pizza, when it is more like a pancake.

I wish for a story with Shampoo as "Winner" of the war WITHOUT ruining her charms (as a vicious, cunning and selfish but intelligent and sweet girl raised in rural chinese mini-culture which still lives in Jianghu about 200 years ago and even by then-standards they were awkward weirdos form unorthodox side).
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
The ending after the fight came kinda fast, but I guess everyone has just been waiting for the happy ending. You did good. I like how Shampoo had to learn the Cat Fist and changing into a cat kinda gave her an excuse to have the "right" way in learning it...if that sentence made any sense...

I had really liked the relationship between Akane and Shampoo in this story, and for that I shall favorite it. :)
VlightPhase chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
hehe. You're welcome. Alright here is what I think of the ending:

The battle seems like the kind of thing that would fit right in the manga. I like the subtle inclusion of Mr. Pu running in with everyone else, as if he is finding his place more among the other sidelined characters. It would take an angry mob to get those two married. Despite the marriage portion of the story being rushed, I felt the quick pace helped focus us back on Shampoo and Akane.

There are still going to be classmates who think Akane and Shampoo are a lesbian couple. Then again I don't know that there is anything Akane could do to dispel them, other than stick Nabiki on them. Oddly enough I don't think this is that much of an oversight in your story. The rumors would probably die down over time, even if they never completely disappear.

The only thing I miss from the earlier version are the scenes where Ranma and Akane sat together and talked about what they would do so they could be together and Shampoo not be punished. Those scenes made it seem like the couple was able to sort out their problems and work to be together. With out the scenes they, as a couple, are not as obviously strong.

On the other hand the ending scene between Akane and Shampoo really cements the girls friendship.
I do like how the end turned out. The romance between Ranma and Akane might be down played but you keep the focus on Akane's and Shampoo's friendship, which is what the story really was about.

Thanks so much for writing this story, I have really enjoyed it!
Santamadre chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
Oh, no how sad! I dont want it to end :,,(

That was a good fight scene and I liked how it was handled :D Everyone was in character. That last scene with Shampoo and Akane was the cutest thing ever.

Lol about the angry mob getting medieval on the Tendos. Figures at some point people would get tired of the constant wrecking of the city.
VlightPhase chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
They return and all there problems are still there, isn't that the truth of it?
I don't remember much of this part from the earlier version, but from what I do I think it's better. More condensed but I think in this case that is better than to drag out the suspense.
Dummy Perception chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Aww... I'd never want it to end, but...
The chapter pretty much wraps everything up. While I can't wait to see how it ends, I also wanted to see more...but I guess, as they say, all good things must come to an end.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Yay, sounds like a happy ending is coming soon! I love how you don't try and complicate things more than it already is. This sounds like the typical "win a fight and everything will be solved" sort of thing, but I'm not getting tired of it at all.

Can't wait for more!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Well... that went better than I had expected... Shampoo simply can't beat Ranma as the gap of skills is just too vast, but can Ranma condemn Shampoo, Akane and himself to the continued circle of mayhem or he would give up on his ego (which is as massive as Happosai's pervertedness)?

My guess is that he would find a suitable compromise (and I think Cologne has already prepared one. The old ghoul is sneaky like that).
Santamadre chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
I was afraid Cologne would turn out to be the usual narrow-minded authorative bitch she comes out as in many fincs like this but you treat all characters fairly!

She doesn't let Shampoo off the hook but supports her and offers a solution. Go Cologne!
VlightPhase chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Quite a bit different from before, but much better I think. The tiger instead of a boar showed Akane in a better light since she didn't talk about Pchan. Ryoga was an interesting touch. How Shampoo reaches the hospital makes much more sense, as well as Akane staying around to talk to her.
Yet it still keeps the drama. Good job.
Dummy Perception chapter 10 . 2/8/2013
Wahh! You made me realize, just now, the reason why I cannot keep on writing my multichaps. It's cause I kept my latest chapter without uploading it, so I kept on editing and thinking of better ways to write it! Thank you,maybe?
And I knew it! But karma sure did its job sooner than I thought. Haha.
And why not marry Ranma anymore? What the hell's Akane thinking?