Reviews for The Clash of two Worlds
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Ooh, I see things getting ugly now. I see two possibilities at the moment.
1) Shampoo is totally lying and doing this to play on Akane's guilt, so she would give up on Ranma like she just did. Or...
2) Shampoo is for once being completely sincere about this.

However, I couldn't really see Shampoo complaining about her punishment because she was kind of raised to accept anything like this. If she really is faking the whole thing, then maybe the story will continue to the point where Ranma is just about to marry Shampoo, but Shampoo feels how wrong it is and realize she couldn't do that to Akane, who was a rare person to want to be her friend and try to understand her.

I'm sorry, but I feel like I'm rambling right now. All I can say at the end is, I hope this ends as a Ranma/Akane pairing. If not, I hope it at least hints at them getting together in the end.

One thing I've noticed about your writing is that there are more details and descriptions. I like it. Keep it up and I'll be waiting for the next chapter!
Libri Ignis chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
Oh for the love of- NEITHER of them marry him or BOTH and ignore the law. Please! Just live together. Be happy and all that. AHGGG! *smacks head on wall*

Keep it coming. :)
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
... there got to be a way to resolve this mess... One solution is to explain the situation to Ranma. He, while normally selfish, would not allow others to suffer for his sake (unless they deserve this) and tries to think of a trick, a plan or a loophole to both do as he wishes and not have anyone suffer the consequences.

Heck, he even helped Pantyhose Tora! And he actually cares about Shampoo in his own way.
Santamadre chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
I gotta say, you're doing an awesome job with Shampoo. The anime version of the character was really lame in comparision to the original manga version and that's a pity, specially because in fincs we get to read "anime-Shampoo". But here, you give us the real, cunning and dangerous fighter Rumiko conceived. You even give her tender moments. As Shampoo fan, kuddos and cheers.

Akane is a little more forgiving than any of the two versions, but it is still believeable and in character.
You didn't give or take, just softened some characteristics.

Keep it up!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/7/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 2/4/2013
Tsubasa ... that guys is the weirdest creature EVER! I can understand that male Kunoichi's situation (it's because of messed up childhood which resulted in mixed sexual identity) but Tsubasa? He is a stalker-ish girlie cross-dressing (with everything including generally accepted female mannerism (in japan anyways) that goes with it) straight guy who considers himself manly... one package of mixed signals.

Oh poo!
Dummy Perception chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
uh oh... I don't know what's wrong with this site. My reviews always end up missing words. Ghost words? LOL.
The last word was supposed to be "rewrite" :)
Oh myyy... that puts Akane more into danger. Tsk, Ranma...
That was fast, by the way... I only read the latest yesterday. Lucky. haha.
Would Ukyo get more page time later? Just wondering...
Guest chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Shampoo's going to kill Akane...Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted, hahaha.
Santamadre chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Poor Ranma! Something bad always happens when he opens up, lol.

Let's hope Shampoo doesn't freak out too much. I really like the relationship she developted with Akane. It's adorable!

Keep it coming!
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
Whoa! So, everyone but Akane heard Ranma's little confession? And I can imagine Shampoo must be feeling a little more than upset at hearing that.

Y'know, what with all the stuff that Shampoo goes on about her tribe and their customs, I would think she doesn't really love Ranma because it's all for honor that she chases after him.

Just food for thought for anyone who read this review.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
VlightPhase chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
We still have the awkward, angsty, misunderstanding phone call, Yay! I'm glad to see Shampoo helping Akane learn to cook. This chapter really has improved from what I remember; the added details and the story about cooking help quite a bit.
Dummy Perception chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
Nyaaa
Seems like I've read something like this before...
Then I remembered that it was a
VlightPhase chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
Yay, you included the horse story! I like this part of the story, how everyone (except a select few) are way misinterpreting the situation, and are reacting to the fake scenario. Shows quite a few true feelings in there :) Meanwhile Shampoo is actually teach Akane in her bizarre questionable way.
I guess I really enjoy all the mixed emotions of the characters and how you show their emotions in this part of the story.
AliceTheBookGirl chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
I think my favorite part of this story was the note Shampoo left and Kasumi's unsurprising reaction to it.

The way they fell asleep in the end like this though...and Shampoo is still naked, correct? I just have this feeling everyone is going to find them like that...and the lesbian accusation starts again. It might just be me, but is Ranma destined to eventually think Akane is a homosexual in this story? Everyone else already seems to think so, and might I add, because of what Nabiki did.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Only Kasumi can comment on grammar when reading a possible-kidnapper's letter on her sister (and the sister she loves and cares about).

I just noticed something... considering Ranma's jealousy and overprotectiveness this whole mess would lead to Ukyo actually falling behind those two in the imaginary fiance race.

The other thing is that if Ukyo had done something like that the reaction would not have been so severe (Ranma might actually go all out on Shampoo this time). But this IS Shampoo (who brainwashes, tricks, poisons, blackmails and is otherwise cruel and amoral). This might serve as a lesson and eye-opener for Shampoo AND something that can help improve her disposition with Ranma, if Ranma feels guilty (the more he misunderstands and acts on it the guiltier/sillier he would feel) after all is said and done and Shampoo does not screw it up with being ultra-pushy.
97 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »