Reviews for The Clash of two Worlds
ryu238 chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I am glad to see that side of Akane that wants to help others. You know I just realized that Ranma complains in fanfiction that Akane assumes to much, but in the last chapter he assumed that Shampoo was trying to kill Akane and he was chewing Akane out for her stupidity, hypocritical much?
tuatara chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
Uhh...what? Wow, that was really something else, wasn't it? It came together nicely, but it was quite insane along the way.

I've gotta say you do a great job with both Shampoo and Akane. Shampoo comes off as both sympathetic and kind of terrifying, which is just the right mix, especially for a story like this. And you handle Akane's stubbornness and naive optimism quite well.

But I will say that this could really use a good proofreader. There are a lot of typos that trip up the reader. That's my only real criticism. Other than that, I think you're doing a good job with this. I look forward to seeing where you take it, as the Akane/Shampoo dynamic has so much potential that most authors tend to ignore. Thanks for sharing!
R.T.Stephens chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Akane's friends are called Yuka and Sayuri.

Not too bad. I was going to say that Shampoo was taking it a tad far here with how she was going to rid herself of some of the other girls but she's shown that she'd take the opportunity should it present herself. So I can't deny that she wouldn't try something like this. It backfired on her though, so I don't think she'd try this again.

I'm enjoying how Akane is trying to be friends but is getting frustrated. It's not easy to just forgive and forget with how much history she has with Shampoo. Will look forward to how this goes on.
rndomfan chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Good story :9, but Shampoo is a little crazy like kodachi here ;p?¿?
ryu238 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Poor Akane. She really wants to be friends with Shampoo and it's not working. Still even though Ranma's being an ass about it, he has a point. It might be best for Akane to stop.
R.T.Stephens chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Nice story you've started here! I'm very interested in seeing more of this should you decide to continue.

Getting some of these characters to become friends is a very tricky thing to do believably but I feel you've got a good grasp of everyone's quirks. I like how we get to see some of Shampoo's train of logic and how she perceives people based on her cultural values. It was chilling how she thinks that her rivals will take advantage of her in her weakened state because that's something she would do given the chance. I'm looking forward to seeing if this tentative friendship with Akane will change some of her ways of thinking.

And Shampoo's a terror even when injured. The Wheelchair of Doom!
ryu238 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This is pretty good. Glad Ranma is a jerk like he is supposed to be. love seeing the fiancee's geting along, and not in a romantic manner.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7