Reviews for Purple Back Gorillaz
Em's New Name chapter 10 . 8/3
I really love this story! For a while now I've been obsessed with Danny Phantom and only a week ago, I was reintroduced to Gorillaz. Now I'm obsessed with both, and seeing a fanfic for both at once really made me happy! (Even more so to find that it's AMAZING!) Thank you for writing this. Please keep up the good work.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 10 . 4/18
Yaaaaaaay, chu're back! 8D
Ph chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Great story so far! Well, except for the part where you referred to 2D as a 'blunette'. That word is so effing stupid. -_-
Angie J Trifid chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Just wanted to say, the Revolving Doors bit was genius
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Hahahaha, "Faceache on the loose!" That sounded way too funny xD
Tewdee chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Yayayay more please !
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I think is a great start, i was if they can do gorillas that are purple, then why can't they do it in gold & orange?
NeverLander852 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I like Skulker trying to stay warm in the cold weather.
Ashrooms chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Continue! Not to be pushy but I want to see when the DP gang meets the Gorillaz! And will Russel and Noodle be involved?
chaoscrow chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
*sighs*... yeah I know how it feels when a story isnt working out, I hope you can update soon though this is a really good story! Good luck.
Corvoidae chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Glad I could inspire you, and I'm very happy that you let us know what was going on! (Few people do that as far as I can tell, surprisingly.) I understand the obstacles you face, and shall wait patiently for the next installment. Good luck! :)

(Yes, this is Foot from earlier. I didn't feel like logging on then, so I just used a nickname. XD)
Foot chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
You haven't updated in a while, which makes me think this might be a deadfic. :( Nevertheless, I shall keep up hope and check up on it, just in case. Here's hoping you continue this awesom story!
sesshy chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
i am sooooo sorry about that my kindle was being stupid.

um good chater want to read more of it

as i said before sooo sorry
sesshy chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
hey sorry for not reviewing so soon keep goin with your story want to read more of it update soon
sesshy chapter 6 . 11/14/2011