Reviews for Purple Back Gorillaz
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 10 . 4/18
Yaaaaaaay, chu're back! 8D
Ph chapter 10 . 10/18/2014
Great story so far! Well, except for the part where you referred to 2D as a 'blunette'. That word is so effing stupid. -_-
Angie J Trifid chapter 5 . 2/25/2014
Just wanted to say, the Revolving Doors bit was genius
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
Hahahaha, "Faceache on the loose!" That sounded way too funny xD
Tewdee chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
Yayayay more please !
bearvalley3365 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I think is a great start, i was if they can do gorillas that are purple, then why can't they do it in gold & orange?
NeverLander852 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I like Skulker trying to stay warm in the cold weather.
Ashrooms chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Continue! Not to be pushy but I want to see when the DP gang meets the Gorillaz! And will Russel and Noodle be involved?
chaoscrow chapter 9 . 4/20/2012
*sighs*... yeah I know how it feels when a story isnt working out, I hope you can update soon though this is a really good story! Good luck.
Corvoidae chapter 9 . 3/11/2012
Glad I could inspire you, and I'm very happy that you let us know what was going on! (Few people do that as far as I can tell, surprisingly.) I understand the obstacles you face, and shall wait patiently for the next installment. Good luck! :)

(Yes, this is Foot from earlier. I didn't feel like logging on then, so I just used a nickname. XD)
Foot chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
You haven't updated in a while, which makes me think this might be a deadfic. :( Nevertheless, I shall keep up hope and check up on it, just in case. Here's hoping you continue this awesom story!
sesshy chapter 8 . 11/19/2011
i am sooooo sorry about that my kindle was being stupid.

um good chater want to read more of it

as i said before sooo sorry
sesshy chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
hey sorry for not reviewing so soon keep goin with your story want to read more of it update soon