Reviews for Please Hear Me Calling
HerRevisions chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
You little bitch! My mascara is running!

(That's my freakishly girly code for: you're amazing! you made me cry! oh, Blainers! I love you!)
missangellicdevil chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
OMG your story is one word-AMAZING. Please write more:) the emotional roller coaster that you took me through was really mind-blowing. This is why good authors like you rarely exist. I like the way the story can connect to the readers, through the display of emotions and the realism that is portrayed in the fic. It's rare to have these types of good stories out there. Ever considered being an author?

I like your comment at the end, about talking to someone about it. It really helps and it's good to know that there are people like you out there who are willing to listen.

I wish you all the best in your future. May someone like you inspire people to stop hurting themselves and change for the better:)
coffeeshopau chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
this is absolutely heartbreaking and beautiful an so well written. wow.
With gratitude chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
That was both incredibly well written and so inspiring! Having gone through similar struggles in my own life and with my friends, I have to say that you really impressed me. The story was so realistic, and the best part is that it didn't trigger me. Now I just feel stronger for enduring what I've been through. Thank you.
And on a less serious note, the grammar nazi in me thanks you for you writing ability!
PotionMaster94 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
First, I'm French, so I apologize for any mistakes and hope you will understand.

I don't remember the last time I read a story as amazing and moving as yours. Everything is perfect, I love the way you intertwined Blaine's life and the moment when he's with the therapist.I believe it helped me understand what I feel when I cut myself.

So I guess all I want to say is thank you, and congratulations !
amber v chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
This is wonderful, amazingly written and the emotions come across perfectly. I'm kinda speechless, I've erased what I typed at least 4 times. I'm a recovering cutter and waiting for the day when I feel confident and stable enough to call myself recovered. Thank you for sharing your experiences through Klaine.
godessoftrees chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
As a fellow recovering cutter I could definitely relate to this fic. Over the past few weeks I've really been struggling and while I've won so far there are times when I'm not sure I want to keep trying to recover. But this story reminded me of how far I've come and where I don't want to return. Thank you.
marryanne135 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i just want to say this is an absolutely fabulous piece of writing. i cant tell you how many people try to write about this kind of stuff and fail drastically. you handled it so well, and you added personality to it. so many people just take what they know about cutting and suicide and stick it into a weak plot lie, but you made it real. this realy is wonderful, sad, yes, but you are highly talented.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hey, I've read this-and a few of your other fics-before, and I just wanted to tell you how awesome I thought it was! It's written amazingly well, and the parts with the therapist flow really wonderfully. It all feels so real, and it's really awesome of you to write based off experience, I know I probably wouldn't be able to. Great job! :)
JuliaHearts chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Really, really great story. Very emotional. And I love how it was written, amazing!
backyousorrybastards chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
that was written so well, and I really enjoyed it) I hope that everything happening in your life is happy and awesome!)))
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This story is incredibly well written. The integration of the therapy sessions and memories and how you include all the meaningful ones... it's perfect. I particularly love the way you write the scenes when people walk in on him... You manage to keep it from sounding unrealistic or overdramatic. And their relationship is so well done too, and cute :) just wonderful job. Depressing but infused with a hint of hope.
gooseberrie chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
this was beautiful, just beautiful. it's very brave of you to write a story like this based around your own experiences, and stunning that you manage to write it so well! this is by far one of the best self-harm stories i've read, because the plot is believable and well-paced without being overly dramatic. characterisation of blaine was great, and the parts with wes affected me really strongly, i don't know why, but i was crying through most of them. thank you so much for writing such a beautiful story!
guineavampire chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Blaine's story is so realistic. You really capture the essence if self harm.

I used to cut for similar reasons and it can be so hard to stop, even when you know it is wrong.

Thanks for writing this.
Ammodytus chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Very good story, even if it hurts a lot to read it.