Reviews for Choices
emmanarchy chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
She moves towards him effortlessly, like they are opposite ends of a magnet and she moves towards him almost instinctively, subconsciously. They have moved towards each other like this for much of their lives though, he thinks, and so he doesn't even blink as her hands reach his forearms and hold him firmly in place as if she could ground him.

Ground him like she always has. When his world was moving too fast, when he felt like the ground was liquid and his feet would be enveloped in it all, she would reach out and hold him steady. And it hits him all of a sudden that this is it, that without her, all might have been lost. That the boy who lived wouldn't have lived without the girl who lived. The bravest girl of the war. The girl who orphaned herself for the orphan Harry Potter.

Both of them, orphaned by and for the world they weren't raised into.

I loved that whole paragraph so much. Great one-shot.
Imagen99 chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Very lovely story, but sometimes it didn't flow well.
Karin Ochibi-chan chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Really in-depth. I like how you wrote this and presented the deep bond between Harry and Hermione, and their connection to each other. Well done.
The DarkAngels of Hope chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Tarsha(confused)-That-

Jesus(puzzled)-was-

Hope(surprise)-just creepy

Audience(agrees and nods head)

Fan of Harry Potter(MAD)-You Don't HAVE To READ THEM!

Jesus(in thought)-She has a point

Tarsha(tearing up)&Hope(death glare)-Oh Shut Up!

Tarsha &Hope Fisk away

Jesus(sigh)-I've gotta follow them Bye

Fan of H.P.(face red)-Idiots

Fan of H.P. apparates
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Love this fic. It was...Im at lost for words.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Enjoyed the story and how the red hair had kept them apart. When will they ever get together? Ronald and Ginny would obliviate them.

Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
badkidoh chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
it was good.
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, this was really very touching. Generally, I'm not a Harry/Hermione shipper, but I loved that you managed to pull this off so well, so really, it was quite a blessing that I found this in the first place. And, that being said, your writing is absolutely fantastic. I was really immersed in this story throughout the entire thing, so thank you for that. (;

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
this was just amazing. perfect. made me want to cry. i absolutely love it!