Reviews for I'm Not Gay
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I love your writing style
and all this feelings *-*
really good Story
Love it *-*
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
As Ferb would probably grow to say, "bloody brilliant". I laughed my fabulous ass off with this one.
CauseItsVoodoo chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
oh...my...gosh..! That was so heart wrenchingly good!
michael and loga chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
it hot and it sexy lol
Tatgirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very nice!
Crayon-Eatero3o chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Okay

So I saw this and knew I had to review.

I find it creepy and to be honest, pretty much disrespectful to write pairings about actual people, wether it's actual or not. Imagine if someone wrote about (assuming a girl wrote this) you and your best friend being lesbian. There's nothing wrong with being gay or lesbian but imagine is the actors of the characters saw this? Although it is better than using the actor's actual names.

That aside

I did read this, l
Errine chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
It's cute but so sad at the end :(
lustofficial chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I read everything and anything that catches my eye.

And I dont have a preference when it comes to parings- Ill read Logan/Carlos,Kendall/James... and everything.

But in this section, is fairly because of it- theres even MORE crappy-cliche stories.

This is gold in a pile of crap.

I got the entire feeling from the first little section and the way you formatted it made it easy on my eyes and great to read.

I got the angst and the point- and it is going on my favorites.
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Wow! I...this is amazing! I. Am. Speechless. It's pure genius. That's all I can say. I LOVE it!
kdawgb chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really like his. I really like the stream-of-consciousness -esque style of it.
itrymybest chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I love this story. Really, I can't take how much I love this. I've read it 30 times. I just. I can't even. It's amazing.
unthinkable13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was something I've never seen before and it was just amazing. Great job!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Holy crap.

This is by far one of my fave Kogan fics.

This was just awesome! I love it! And I love the build up, like it goes from giving him nicknames all the way up to sex lol.

Loved it! Nice work!
OptimisticallyHeartbroken chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
this was fantastic. like i said over on DA. AMAZING. perfect display of kendalls emotions and denial with jut a few simple words. just...just amazing.
tazz chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
are yo going to continieu that? please d0!