Reviews for Fan Fiction Follies
Aunt Kitty chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Hear, hear!
sliz225 chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
A fitting end to an excellent story. Your pleading for basic grammar, coherent summaries, and some canon-adherence, will not be ignored. These are some of the better poems I've found on fanfic, and I hope to see more from you.
AZGirl chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
An end? An end?

My heart in two you do rend.

Thanks for sharing your odes with us!
scousemuz1k chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
An addiction indeed. Well summated, Mr. Gemcity. I'm going to miss you.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 9 . 6/28/2011
Amen and thank you!
abfirechick chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
This is one of the most difficult parts for me is the forming of the title and the summary! One very Gemcity poem!
abfirechick chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I can picture Mr. Gemisty writing this down in one of his random moments while trying to write one of his chapters.
abfirechick chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Nice addition! It is true there is a fine line between constructive criticism and just bashing someone because they don't happen to care for what you have written. You don't have to like the story just be respectful of the author.
TesubCalle chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Perfect.

Some titles out there are just so utterly pretentious and eye-rollingly bad, that you just skip right on over to the next appallingly-titled fic.

Once again, you've hit the nail on the head. Thanks for sharing.
AZGirl chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Yay! Thanks for this! Writing a story is easy compared to coming up with a good title and summary... :D
willow fire chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Yes yes! Because I often don't read things that have mispelt titles or ones that don't appeal.

Perfect subject.
willow fire chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
And you have found your voice :)
scousemuz1k chapter 8 . 6/21/2011
Yep... think this is my favourite so far. You're absolutely right!
alix33 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
"Errors of spelling

Can start people yelling

Cause them to look away

When you want them to stay" - Or just quietly leave, yearning for a waste paper basket in which to heave.
scousemuz1k chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
Well... your stories have heart, and details small, you took your own prescription long ago. Herewith feedback!

Any more odes?