Reviews for Accidental Evil
Residenthobo chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Well, personally I think that the reason the soul piece in the diary looked human is because it's the first horcrux Tom made, and the one in Harry looks like a demented muppet because math.

If he splits his soul once and shoves half in one item, he's left with half a soul in him and half a soul in the horcrux.
If he splits his soul for another horcrux, he's left with a quarter of a soul in him and in the horcrux.

If he then goes on to make 6 more then when he gets to making Harry into a horcrux he's spilt his soul 8 times which would leave him with... 0.390626% of a soul, or 1/256th of a soul.

So Harry's horcrux isn't even one percent of Voldemort's soul, which is probably why it looks like nightmare fuel compared to half of Voldy's soul.
TRICKSTERBEATSALL chapter 13 . 10/18/2014
You should do a crossover with naruto next and have them get in a contest to see who can annoy the others villains the most/ kill said villains in the wackiest ways
willowskeith chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
uhhh i want those minutes of my life back for that last one but the other one shots were ok.
chain.reader chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah my brains
NNOoooooooo Noooooooooo!

/me stabs his brain to forget...
Tegasus chapter 13 . 7/16/2014
Very funny! Thanks for posting this!
Phoenix Flight chapter 13 . 7/12/2014
Ha ha! Narcissa and the dead people was my favorite bit.

Thanks for writing!
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
HahahahahaHAAHAHAHA! Oh this was hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.
Stephanie O chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
I've gotta say this chapter was an absolute HOOT to read! I got such a kick out of the annoying Map song wreaking such havoc in the death eaters! My girls used to watch Dora, but now that they're older I think they'd probably even think of other ways to "end" Dora and alllllll the bad guys thanks to the Map! ;) Poor Remus and 'Dora Tonks, though!
Pax Humana chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Insanity? Check.
AU? Ron's smart, so definitely check!
Good? Definitely.

Thanks for the update.
Yinko chapter 6 . 7/10/2014
Plot holes, plot holes, rolley polley plot holes. I swear, half the magical crap in that series is there just so the super cliche plot can progress. Like the A.K. is there just for Harry to have survived, and his mother's sacrifice is there just to give a reason for his having survived, would have made more sense if his mother had done a ritual to split off a part of Harry's soul to make a horcrux to save him, but Nooooo that's too evil. Though, why horcruxes are evil is never really explained, is it the murder or the soul magic?
Yinko chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
What's why it's always best to have a plan for the 'accidental' deaths of everyone you meet. Maybe the Burrow should collapse on them all or something. Did those patroni cast themselves?
FreelanceBum chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Man I don't know most these references. I think I'm getting old.
Yinko chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
Shoes that buckle are an amazing fashion choice!

Bella is a sexy character, just played by an unfortunate choice in actresses. Very kinky too, you'd have to be to use the crusio as a masochistic sex aid.
Yinko chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
First time I've ever heard that theory, poignant though it is.
chain.reader chapter 10 . 6/6/2014
LOLOLOLOLOL best chapter so far.