Reviews for Audition
D.H. Spy chapter 6 . 11/1/2011
I love this fic! It's really good! Although, I'm not sure whether it's just my phone disliking Mr. Schue, but whenever I think his name is meant to be there there is just a blank space. You might want to look over that! Very well written though! :)
Angelwahalla and Spazwahalla chapter 11 . 9/21/2011
Please update soon this is an awesome story and I have to know why Kurt is being rude to Blaine and what Quinn

S punishment is going to be
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Omigod KLaINE!

And I feel that 'Breakaway' is my life story too!

And, just reminder, Finn would be kurt's step-brother, not brother-in-law because their parents got married, not their sibling :)
that kiwi chick chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
Ooh this was an awesome chap! I could totally picture it all on the screen :)
Kiefercarlos chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
O wow this is brillaint please tell me that the whole break up was just some sort of act as Kurt's big plan !

Totally cant wait for the next chapter !
StarShinobi chapter 11 . 9/8/2011
This story is really good. I am absolutely loving it! Please update it soon! I love the whole Quinn situation, pure magic.

There were just one thing. You said Finn was Kurt's brother-in-law. I think you want stepbrother. A brother in law would be his husband's brother. Sorry, I hate being that nitpicky reviewer.
misspotatohead chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
awesome you send it to ryan murphy
that kiwi chick chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Ooh argument time hah, LOL at Brittany's Lord Tubbington line.
kurtcoblaine290 chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
Ooooh I can't wait to see what Kurt is gonna do to Quinn!
Violethillbeautiful chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
I'm like so mad at Quinn right now . Keep updating! :D
Peta chapter 10 . 8/5/2011
This was awesome...I can't wait to see what Kurt's vengeance on Quinn is going to be :)
THPG-13x chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
:O You're cruel! I can't believe it's my luck that when I find this story it's stuck on a chapter like this! :'(

But this is awesome! I seriously don't understand why you don't have more reviews! God and for a while I had convinced my self Quinn was okay.. Ha or not! Screw her for mucking everything up! :O

Please, please, please update soon!

I'm desperate!

But awesome, Thank you! :D

THPG-13x
XxKlaineforeverxX chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
that was a cruel cliff hanger but I love the story. update soon (:
that kiwi chick chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
Uh-oh bitchy Quinn is out to attack! Hah, too bad we can't see these performances irl ;)
KLAINELOVER123 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
OMG ADD MORE PLEASE! I feel so bad for Kurt... damn Quinn ughh just to get Finn she has to break up the cutest couple ever! Please I need more!