Reviews for Digi High
mechazard01 chapter 4 . 7/14
You are a freaking genius, I'm a bit of a romantic and you basically described my ideal relationship, kudos.
Megadragonmon chapter 1 . 4/17
Hey guilmon and renamon in a story I heard terrier on sang you know the in a tree song little kids sing so guilmon are mad him I think it is funny.
Guilmon the reason I wrote this is shoutmon looks like you a little bit oh I forgot you are Awesome more that omnimon and I bet more powerful oh and I read that you became a super digimon like goku you know when he becomes a super sayain.
Megadragonmon chapter 9 . 4/17
Wow the story you wrote is cool oh and a question for guilmon is shoutmon your brother or your and renamon's son
Andrew2013 chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
I'd love to read the next chapter but unfortunately it isnt up yet. What happened? Is this story finished? THat ending doesnt specify that, but take your time. That's what counts.
Soulfire72 chapter 9 . 6/13/2014
Pretty good chapter, only thing was the among of present tense you used when they were skiing. Present tense isn't really used in fanfics that much. The only example I can think of is when someone is commentating or something.
Soulfire72 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
Cyberdramon, a RenaGuil Villain? AGAIN?
Oh well, guess it's because he doesn't do much in the anime.
Aaaand... that last sentence mirrors the previous one.
Soulfire72 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Ugh. Why was Renamon corny in exactly the same manner?
Though I applaud their friends for locking them in a classroom.
Soulfire72 chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
This chapter was pretty good, though Guilmon was so corny at the end I had to groan.
Soulfire72 chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Renamon in a coma? Really? There's little reason for that, is there?
Wake up... then fall asleep a minute later. Weird.
Soulfire72 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
WTF and etc. are not really things you would say in normal speech.
Convenient cave in, too. Though Guilmon should be in a lot more pain, to be honest. Renamon should also not have slapped him.
Soulfire72 chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Kinda feel it's going a bit fast, but I'm not complaining, lol.
Soulfire72 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
High School Musical Much?
Hunter Curtis chapter 9 . 3/11/2014
Can't wait until your net chapter comes out! Please continue writing I love your story I hope that you get an amazing idea for renamon and guilmon in your next few chapters ! Bet of luck and great wishes :) -Hunter
TheWolfWriter2000 chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This is my favorite series plese finish it