Reviews for Let Us Remember
PotterheadDemigod1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
sigh Another WONDERFUL story from you... How I wish I could write like this... It's marvelous sniff. Really I feel like crying. You do make your readers feel the characters. Are you planning to be a writer in future. If you are, I'm sure you'll be one of the best selling. Keep it up! :')
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
I like this chapter and I'm glad you chose to commemorate the anniversary of the battle by writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I cried
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Awwwww... literally crying it's so sweet!
L00nyL0veg00d chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I enjoyed this story- did Colin Creevy die in the battle of hogwarts? i really did'nt know that... happy May 2nd, too...it makes me so sad to think they all died..:(
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Wow...amazing, as always. I'm going to cry so hard when I see Deathly Hallows Part 2, what about you? :)
PrincessSkywalkerOrgana chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
aww. gorgeous. beautiful. amazing.
opaline star chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
okay, so i'm wiping tears as i write this...your story was amazing...why dont you write about more harry/teddy moments? i'd love to read them!
CheyCheyRainy chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
This is really good and I cried on it.

Peace!

CheyRain
Katherine Estes chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hey, That was SUCH a wonderful, sweet, cute, and bittersweet story. But I just have a funny connection with May 2. Hitler, Voldemort, and Osama were all announced died on the same day! Weird! I KNOW! But seriously, what an AMAZING story. So of your best work. I'm impressed!
lady vonne chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aw, this was so so sweet and tragic all at once. I didn't actually get to read this on May 2nd, but it definitely reminded me of all that Harry had lost in the War. You have a knack for story telling and I loved the way that this seemed too real. It just... was absolutely heart wrenching.

My favorite part of this whole thing, however, was the way that you also managed to include all that Harry had gained from the War. The inclusion of his children and his wife was a very powerful aspect to this and I absolutely adored it. Really, nicely done with that! (;

Anyways, if you have time, I'd love for you to check out some of the one-shots I've written on my profile. I've got only two so far, but I'm working on more at the moment, as well. I'd love to hear your opinion, as well! Thanks so much and, really, great job! -Vonne
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Beautiful story! I loved how you summarized Harry's life into a nice little bedtime story, suitable for young children -I thought you did an amazing job, and I'm going to have my daughter read it as well. :) I also really liked the godson/godfather moment in the cemetary that night - very sweet and loving! :) REALLY a good story! There are a few spelling issues and misuse of apostrophes, though. A few examples: chocked [choked]; your/you're, their/they're

"...and I tells me he loves me like his own."

apostrophes - only to show possession or in a contraction; never to show plurals.
julia chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
i'm crying.

thank you.
Stina58 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was soo good and sad! In honor of them yesterday I had worn black and wrote on my hand...and it was great to see that I'm not the only ones still thinking of what could be! :) I love your stories, please keep on writing (and continue Here We Go Again, please?)

3 always,

Tina
bookworm1517 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I loved it! It made me cry and it was amazing! Thank you for writing something so beautiful and heartfelt.