Reviews for Bail
fruitstickers chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
This story was AWESOME! Seriously how did you com up with all that? Props to you and your totally tricked out imagination. You should definitely write more stories like this! Brilliant!
Scorpio71 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This was hysterical. I laughed like a demented hyena through the whole thing. I can so see Jensen and Cougar being insane trouble buddies and dragging poor long-suffering Pooch along for the ride. Bravo!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
That just got nuttier as it went along.
oh-snap-it's-her chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
That was an insane, ingenious, lovely story. Need I say more?
usa123 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Probably one of the greatest stories on this site. Seriously. I'm literally laughing out loud and that doesn't happen often. You nailed the characterizations and the story line ended up being pretty believable considering who was involved.

Kudos on a great fic!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lol I really loved that!
RachelWannabe chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
That's hilarious! And well written.
MiraXx chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
You used my 3 favourite characters , Cougs is the BEST! So awesome, you defonatley caught their voices. :)
peachykeeners chapter 1 . 10/26/2011

Oh god...can't...breathe.

Thank you...hiccup...for sharing!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
*so wants to play Pirates vs Ninjas with those two! I'll be a pirate
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh my God! That was so freaking funny. Great story.
tellygirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
What a hoot! Those boys get into so much trouble and that's just how I like it, lol!
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
ahahahah this was a blast! Definitely caught me with the more dialogue style. And you definitely captured their voices right away, I probalby wouldn't have even needed the quick introduction of their names to know it was pooch and Jenson on the phone. Serously fun.

And dude.. Pirates and ninjas with those 2? As in... cougar in a pair of tall boots and a swooshy coat and for once Jenson rocking the froofy hat? Hellz yeah!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
very cute story. Thank you for sharing.
Proffesionalfangirl chapter 1 . 5/4/2011