Reviews for The Easter Bunny Has Funny Looking Ears
Startistica chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This was so adorable, oh my goodness! I absolutely adore the end when Tea gives Yugi a little kiss on the cheek, only to skip away and then Yugi's fist pump in the air that follows. Too many OTP feels. This was super uber fluffy and made me smile too much.
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was way cute! I totally loved it!
SerenePanic chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OHMMYGOSH! Sorry, I went all Peachshipping fangirl on you. I loved that! It was WONDERFUL! Great job!
owlhead20 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
THAT WAS SOOO CUTE!
TTY7 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was so cute! I loved the part where Yugi was being chased by fangirls. That's just priceless.
Akuma and Kurikara chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
aww! 3 that was so cute!

i love Yami teasing Yugi. oh and the fangirls! - kawaii!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww This was so cute. I loved it. Thanks for writing this. :)

TDH
Kohaku no Hime chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
LOL, no worries, Gwen. I don't even use my full name half the time, and I'm actually planning on shortening it in the near future.

I love how thorough the chocolate bunny analysis is with the guys, followed by Honda's innocent question about Shizuka's preferences (and yes, I noticed you used the sub names this time around! That made me smile). I honestly busted a gut laughing.

Oh goodness, I think I actually have a similar stuffed bunny somewhere in my vast collection of stuffed animals. I don't know where it is, but I do know I have one, LOL.

"Since I help pick out your clothes occasionally. We do share this body and sometimes I would much rather look like a bondage victim, even though I do look good in the leather."

The above sentence made me LOL, especially since that's a plot bunny I'm working on at the moment.

AWWWWW. PEACHSHIPPING FLUFFINESS. It really does taste like cotton candy, and I also loved the Polarshipping references here and there throughout the story.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME PRESENT!

KoK
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Pretty good Gwen! (May I call you Gwen? I know KoK does).

I'm sure KoK will love this! I know I did! D You had a few spelling errors, but it's all right. Poor Yugi...*Growls threateningly at fangirls* And Yami was hilarious as well!

Great Job!