Reviews for The Necromancer's Matter
paigeicemagedemigod chapter 32 . 8/29/2013
AMAZING!
writer4liferauraausullyxoxo chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
Wait what happened to Nikki?
TheYoungWizard chapter 22 . 4/6/2013
Great story so far. One thing that's been annoying me, probably due to the reference it brings up, and really minor please don't take this the wrong way, but brew-haha? Really? Brouhaha. Brouhaha. There is no "brew-haha". And it really means a public embarrassing moment, like being thrown into one's own moat by a "common forester." But that's not really the point. Anyway nothing major, this is inspiring me to read more fanfics so good job!
jessica spiritpe chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
We need to meet I have read this like crazy meet me tomorrow server 1in the last on other list my name is listed above look for me please when ever you go on!
fanficreader137 chapter 32 . 1/10/2013
*sniff sniff*

That was...beautiful. There's no other way for me to describe it.

The long adventure has come to an end.

Now to stalk the sequal :D.

fan
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 30 . 1/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! TOMORROW WAS THREEEEE DAAYYYSSSS AGOOOOOO! COME ON! Cannot wait for more! PLEASE, UPDATE!

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 20 . 1/7/2013
OOH, what's gonna happen now? Will Destiny come back, attack Vladimir and then get her friendship with Llewella put in jeopardy? Wow, I sound like a writer, or someone on the TV... Love this chapter, tells us so much, and lots of significant things happen, can't wait to read on!

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 19 . 1/7/2013
Cody is SO Destiny's long lost brother! OBVIOUS, YET STILL AWESOME! Gonna read on quickly, love the writing and I'm so glad Cody's come to the Order of the Spiral!

Your in Writing,

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 16 . 1/7/2013
You know what, Destiny and Jason look like they have a thing for each other xD, if they do, i'm soooooo glad! Great writing, this cahpter brings on the evermore intense finale. Which I'm POSITIVE is gonna be awesome!

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
KNEW IT! YAY! Ok, so I was kingda right, Destiny could be one of the descendants of balance, can't wait for you to write more, know i'll be reading!

AVtara Kyoshi :P
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
Nice, I like the way Cody erupts, cause Antonio deserved a pummeling. At first the picture with those two was a bit confusing, but now I understand complety. I take back both of the comments in my earlier reviews, Destiny could be both. And, again, BTW do you remember the girls at the start of the story? What do they have to do with this? Not so much the little girl, but the older one, telling the story.

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Take it back, Destiny is the pure descendant, soz guys for getting you all hyped up there... I just had to, you know? Anyway, great writing, still fluent and really desriptive blah blah blah. BTW, are you on Wizard101 still? What's your lvl, and SCHOOL! I'm Ice, Esmee Moonblod, lvl 73, I'll be somwhere in Wizard City, cause membership's run out, but hey! Look out for me, I'll look out for you. Or at least try. Anyway, great writing, love this!

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
I know why Destiny can See, and why she could move the stone, because... SHE'S BALANCE'S DESCENDANT! sorry to all you people out there, but it was kinda obvious to me, and i just had to say it! I'd like to see her improve a bit more... liike become a Magus or something, that would be good :D

Yours in writing,

Avatar Kyoshi
Avatar Kyoshi chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I like this chapter, and the fact that you're revealing more of what Vladimir is doing. I get the idea that he's lost someone- a sister perhaps?- and he's trying to get her back with the hat and the onyx. Destiny being able to see things instead of Jason gives her that hint of importance all the more, and I like the fact that Cody is a descendant of Death himself, and that convincing him to be in the order is a like side-quest for Destiny.

Yours in writing,

Avatar Kyoshi chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Wow, I didn't even know there was wizard101 on fanfiction! Let alone such good writing as this! The house was Royal Playhouse, right? I had that at one time, now I have crown shop houses for gold. Why does everybody want to be in fire? Don't get me wrong, it's a good school, but the others are good. And whats so wrong with death, I mean, having Mally is pretty bad for a professor, but drawing off your opponents health for your own is pretty cool, no matter who you're facing. I like Esmee, ESPECIALLY. I have an Ice wizard as well... she's called Esmee MoonBlood. I had this gut feeling that you were basing it on her but probably not. Awesome writing! Love it in itself, please carry on with this! Even though I know you have!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »