Reviews for Blood and Bones
Giovanna chapter 12 . 12/17/2013
Oh meu deus querido! Posta logo por favor! Estou amando essa historia!
That Gryffindor Flame chapter 12 . 1/31/2013
Great story! I love the sick!character fics, they are so well written and this is no exception. I am currently also following a fic about Sebastian, who gets leaukemia and Kurt is sort of helping him through it, or being asked to by Seb's mum. Anyone, great story and will be following x
Pierre-Inky chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
I love this story, I hope you continue with it! :)
AFairytaleJourney chapter 12 . 4/17/2012
Awww, this is so awesome :3 I'm doing a sick! Kurt story too so I hope it comes out as lovely as this one. You write with lots of emotion and I think it's a wonderful idea even if it's heartbreakingly sad ( poor Kurt.

Can't wait for another chapter! Update soon.

Happy writings
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Yeow! I really need to keep up on y reading! This was a great chapter :D Nice, relaxing time, even though of course there's still the tension of Kurt being sick.

-SQ
HappyValentina chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
aaaauuuuuurgh, you updated! i hadn't checked it out because i hadn't had time. but this was adorable. urggh, i think you're doing a great job, and this fic gives me so many feelings! keep it going!
ttaisukee chapter 12 . 3/2/2012
Yay for the update! :) i like this chapter very much 3
flower pot girl chapter 12 . 3/1/2012
Great story.
I don't care - username chapter 11 . 11/27/2011
aw! i hope everything is good, but is kurt going to get bad enough that he gets to makes a wish (foundation)?
Snakequeen-in-Norway chapter 11 . 11/25/2011
Awwwwwwwww. Love, love, love.

-SQ
HappyValentina chapter 11 . 11/23/2011
i'm so so happy you're posting again. i hadn't had a chance until today to read the new chapter, but when i saw the notification in my inbox, i did a little flaily dance. so much crying over this chapter! poor poor lovely kurt. beautifully handled, tho. gaaaah, love!
ekko230 chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
Awesome story!
perchance to wake chapter 11 . 11/18/2011
That was adorable. So very sweet.

~K
JoeyPocke chapter 11 . 11/17/2011
Yes! I am completely in love with this story! I am so glad to see an update! Please continue soon!
juceli chapter 11 . 11/17/2011