Reviews for And That Is The Question
Me chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Excelent.

That is all
Geekquality chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Ooooh, can't wait to see what happens next! :D
Cukeygirl chapter 11 . 5/13/2011
Wow... She is pissed. Im surprised she didn't hit Carly! Please write more, I'm dying here!
coolcool25333 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
I loved this chapter! Update soon please! :)
lucy217 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update

that is all. hehe.
popcorn1001 chapter 11 . 5/12/2011
Ooooh Sam. Listen to Freddie, he does love you! :(. Good writing. Incredibly fast update. Sad, but sweet, I love that even though Freddie said he wouldn't look for Sam again after she slapped him, he did.
PartyPooper845 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
ooo some drama is happening! oh freddie, what have you done! cant wait for the next update!
Cukeygirl chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Sigh! These guys just cant get it together/
guyanagal404 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
sry 2 lazy 2 login! i wz redin blogs and one said after iparty with victorious an episode called idate sam and freddie will happen. in iparty with victorious the cast will act like iOMG nvr happened i read this on dans twitter!
UltraMegaStar chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
that was jerky of freddie plz update
popcorn1001 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Freddie what have you done? This chapter reminded me a little of iKiss, but in a weird almost reverse way. Good job.
coolcool25333 chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
I love the story! Update soon! Its amazing!
Draw-Me-A-Story chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Poor Sam :( That's a bit mean of Carly..

Update soon, please.

I really want to know what happens next!
Geekquality chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Looove it! LOLz, I love the "Denial isn't just a river in Utah/Egypt!" line from iPwV! It fits well here, LOLz! :D
Zetay121 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011