Reviews for He Knows
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Very nice one-shot! :-)

While JKR didn't give us the couple that was meant to be in canon, she unwittingly gave us something much better...star-crossed lovers within a beautiful friendship! With what Harry and Hermione has shared since they first met in SS up until everything that has happened in DH, no one can say that these two characters don't share a special relationship. Neither Ron nor Ginny could compare to that, yet JKR forcibly put them together with Hermione and Harry, respectively. Such a shame really when HHr are the ones to have the truest bond in the entire series!

Hence, your fic makes so much sense, imo! Of course, Harry and Hermione would have an affair! How could they not when they feel so strongly for each other! You have displayed their raw emotions wonderfully in your story! My heart was breaking with every word yet by the end of your fic, I had some hope that those two would never give up on one another!

Thanks for sharing this gem! I hope you write more in the future!

Keep up the GREAT work!
onetreefan chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
sexy oneshot I love it
SerenityStar92 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love the written words you have typed on this page. I can not tell from your story that you dislike the H/H pairing. The detial is very nicely drawn. I love how is it written in the mind perspective of Hermione. Though she is my least favorite Character in the book, your storys opens a whole new light to her character. I really enjoyed this little story. Great great job! you are a wonderful writer.

A stranger.
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Wow, this is really good considering you don't like this pariring.

To be honest, I hate this pairing too, and I still loved it!

The language you used and the words made it special...

I don't really know what else to say, It was just very good :D
almac1991 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
just perfect!
4LJ chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I've never read a Harry/ Hermione fic before...

this one is incredible. Even out of most of the other fics, this one would kick a**. It's extremely well written, the words pull you in, and it flows!

absolutely fantastic