Reviews for This is Now
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I loved how you make blaze the bad guy

Phenomenal
mary chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
creyys this was so lovely! and then artie busts in with a rap break at the end because of course kum can never have more than a minute alone together before artie busts in with a rap break

why is everything you write so perfect 3
Leah chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Good enough, I suppose...too bad it won't happen on the show :(
Pazithia.Gallifreya chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Liked it? Loved it, more like! :-D you seem to have a defined talent for writing these two, & you do it really well! More pls! :-)
sebbycable chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I like it. i hope glee actually have a episode like that. i think Sam is hot, and him and kurt are cute together. good story
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Aw! This was so, so sweet. Sam and Kurt intertwining their fingers is my new favorite thing. And Sam's talk with Blaine was so...right. There IS a wall up around Blaine, and maybe that's why I can't quite get on board with them. But hey, as long as they're canon, at least I have your Hevans fics!
RoseBelikov'at'Nyx.Vamp chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Loved it! Very cute :)

Over and out x
Onyx Nailo chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
ok this was sososososososo amazing and lovely!
Xandrew chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
I want to Kublam, down with trite love triangles! also, loved that characters finally talk things out without resorting to over-the-top violence (one punch to the face isn't over the top)
Always With Amy chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This was beautiful. I mean goddamn. Like, I want to have your internet children in the hopes that they will have writing skill like you do, and will proceed to fill up the internet with Hevans. I just...arrrg, your fics always make me forget that I have a vocabulary to use. You're so quality; please don't ever change.