Reviews for Little Secret Keeper
FantomPhan33 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Now THAT is how the play/book/movie SHOULD have ended!
A REAL kiss of love saved everyone.
And yes, Erik, learning to love her WOULD be in your best instrest, ha ha.
very nice...very nice indeed.
FP33
Phanma chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This was good! I enjoyed it. Madame Giry would be so proud of Meg, and happy for her and Erik...
Stansa chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I love Meg she is so much better then Christine! I love your story!
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwwwww. This was REALLY cute. I love Meg, and I think they make an adorable couple. You're a nice writer. Stay awesome ;)
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Meg thinks its all going to work out, but I do feel a bit sorry for her.
jjackiemack916 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Aw! So very sweet!
nicole813711 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Excellent as all the previous have been :)
Amy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a wonderful story! :) I totally LOVE Meg and Erik! :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :)
srhittson chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Aw such a cute story. We were watching the movie in class and we finally finished it today.
ReKoJ chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Cute
Sariii chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
hmm. this oneshot was a very satisfying read. but i've only just found the wonderful world of meg/erik and its been so long since i've seen PotO and I can't even remember Meg in the actual thing, but you should write more for this pairing.
Timewriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was cute! I liked it! :)
rach64xoxo chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Yeep! Like most of your work, i enjoyed this greatly. Especially how ameg wouldn't let Erik slap her. NO ONE pushes Meg Giry around. Anyways this was marvelous and fluffy and I adored it.3
Call it Maglc chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I put reading this off because it was so long, and I had no time to glance at it. But now reading it, I'm glad that I saved it! You were correct in the sense that it was BEYOND fluffy, and I'm drowning in cottony words right now. As always, the quality of the story was fantastic, although the plot could have been taken slower, with a bit more description. It seemed like the end was a little rushed, and that Meg kissed Erik more out of sudden impulse than growing feelings. Erik's reaction was more dumbfounded than anything, which would be expected, although he seemed to act a little out of character towards the very end. Still, I liked Meg's subtle wit and her general attitude. Can't wait to read more!

Best wishes,

Aktress.
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
beautiful chapter as always

i loved it

if your really interested in the meg/erik pairing theirs a book thats published thats on the meg/erik relationship...its a series called pheonix of the opera by sadie montgomery and is really good :D