Reviews for Coming Together on the Throne
Isla-Robin-295 chapter 1 . 1/20
I love your fics... That's why I faved you even tho your dead. :)
Curious1here chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Yummy. Thanks for writing.
Trixy BuenaSuerte chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this story! Honestly haha I've gone back to read this story multiple times already and recently I've been toying with the idea of asking for a request if it's not to much of a bother of course tehe
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
"Starscream…would you like to go see Yellowstone National Park this evening?"

"And a kiss seals it."

Officially turned into 15 year old girls.
Shockburst23 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Well well well. I'm blushing. That was wonderful, this is great pair. Megatron's just a sexy mech, along with Starscream. :D Good job.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
*squels, then dies of pure happyness* that was AWSOME! holy crap, I accedently hit the back button, and I screamed in anger and threw my laptop across the room! then I tgought it broke, and I was SO upset, cause I thought I wouldnt be able to read this! but I did, and Im SO glad I did! this is THE best StarscreamxMegatron fic I have EVER read! I loved it, you are the best!

I loved this ssssssoooooooooo much! I loved the last bit, with the the kiss and date, it was brilliant!

I love this so much, words cannot describe it!

*bows down and worships you, and this aweseomness*
Akuro13 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
wow...just...wow. nice, VERY nice (and unbelievably hotttt) fic.

plus, I love me some secretly sweet bad guys .
Bernarde chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Oh you are made of sin. This was lovely. So lovely... I don't know why, but this pairing (if done right) is just so dang HOT.
xNARAx chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
love it love it love it!
Daenerys Starcatcher chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I love your Starscream stuff...such well written smut XD

Seriously, though, I keep seeing your name on the better stories, and you say you like requests...

Soundwave/Starscream with dominance and possibly uh, interesting use of telepathy? Course, I should grow a pair and [I]write[/I] what's been floating in my poor slash-demented brain...

Thank you for being am awesome author!

All jail Starscream!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Lol, the ending was definitely a bit over-sappy, but generally, this was awesome! Great work!

Peace Out! _
Gary Stu chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Talk about hot! I love me some Megs/Screamer action, and this is one of the best oneshots I've ever read of these two. I wish there was a sequel to this, because it is just that awesome ;D!
Integra87 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
And that is how you write a Megatron/Starscream fic! Great job! :D

I really like that there is a lot of talking between them not only sex. :D Its so juicy they did in near the throne mmmmmmm Megatron is a real predator, if he should be a an animal he would definitely be a tiger. He reminds me of a Shere Khan from Jungle book. :D
Katea-Nui chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I love this pairing! I also love the clever innuendo of the title. You said you do requests?
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 5/21/2011