Reviews for The Severus He Saved
Manda chapter 3 . 4/9/2002
Yes I hate it when people do that!

I love the concept of Dumbledor being Severus's dad.

Please dont keep me waiting in suspence too much longer!
Nightengale chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
Aaaaghhhh! Don't stop now! Please! Oh, what an evil place to stop. (the cliffhanger writer part of me is cheering, by the way :-)) I love this and can't wait for more.

Nightengale

(who would love to bash the two Deatheaters and be hugging Severus right now)
Mystical Dragon chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
Aries should have been killed, not stupified! But Dumbledore wouldn't do that. I love the idea of Dumbledore being Snape's father. Must have been horrible for Dumbledore not to be able to tell him. Looking forward to more of this story.
Nicky15 chapter 3 . 4/8/2002
Very interesting! Update!
Lady of Arundel chapter 3 . 4/7/2002
OHMYGOD OHMYGOD OHMYGOD!

I had a sinking suspicion the reason Albus had to conceal Sev's identity had something to do with protecting his son...sort of like his decision about Harry.

But WOW this chapter was fabulous...Albus so concerned lving and poor Severus so scared...I can't help at wonder of Albus's heartbreak about Severus's later childhood and early adulthood...are you going to go on and explain all that too?

I demand that this become an epic-length series!

But back to the crisis at hand - where is Severus! Eeeep!

Write more! Now!
Lady of Arundel chapter 2 . 4/7/2002
Oh - WOW.

This is **such** a cool premise for a story...definitely did NOT see that coming!

I am so so so so excited someone is doing a story featuring Sev and Albus (2 out of my 3 favorite characters!)!

Off to read the next chapter...you've so made my day!
Krystina chapter 2 . 4/4/2002
Oh I love your story so far. You are writing mor right?
Coesius chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
a great idea, I love it!

it is quite interesting and i can't wait for the next chapter-please do write soon.

love,

coesius

PS: I hope the next chapter will be a little longer. please?
rabbit and -v-Jinx-v chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
*blink!*

Well, the first chapter was too short, I thought absently, and went on. The second chapter was too short for entirely different reasons! Interesting set up. Keep writing. I'm fascinated.
Amberdulen chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Whoa. Truly weird. Not necessarily bad, nice beginning, with an in-character classroom scene. Although I don't see a Ravenclaw as the type to start throwing punches ... Write on.
nightengale chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
Awww. Severus is Dumbledore's son. Oh, How cute. I love this. It's so sweet. I can only imagine how Albus must have felt ever time he sends Snape to Voldermort knowing that he was his son. Awww. Please continue this soon. I'm loving it.

Nightengale
Tidmag chapter 2 . 4/1/2002
absolutely astonishing

can't wait for more

Good job

bye
Jazz1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
hey, second chapter won't show up
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25