Reviews for The Severus He Saved
Sean chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Excellent story idea, good sense of drama, poignant scenes are well written. You've done a great job with the relationship between Albus and Severus and Minerva. I'm very pleased that I found the story, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your fic.

If you have time, you need to get a beta or proofreader to help with the spelling and word choice. fan. or groups./group/Beta_Unlimited/ or .uk/ would be helpful in helping you choose a beta reader.

Here are some examples from the last 2 chapters

ch 14 Voldemort's followers had begun to eye Dumbledore wearily. [warily] [weary is tired, wary is cautious]

ch 15 Malfoy ranked [raked] his short nails across his desktop and didn’t say

ch 15 You will loose [lose]some, we all do
Sean chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Chapter 8 title is brilliant: Baby Bumblebee
where-is-my-tennant chapter 15 . 7/29/2007
what a real tear jerker! great story!

ja ne!
JustDeadStarsForDeadEyes chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
loved it :D
Romulus chapter 15 . 9/19/2006
Sweet!
Romulus chapter 14 . 9/19/2006
TBC: tuberculosis:)

Nice chapter, I hope the last one is long!
Romulus chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
Yep, you built the character of Dumbledore well, I expected just that reaction at this point.
Romulus chapter 12 . 9/19/2006
Evil, evil, evil!
Romulus chapter 11 . 9/19/2006
It's surprising Severus is not bitter, and unable to accept peple after the life he lived so far.
Romulus chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
Upps, now Minerva will think that Dumbledore has seriously misplaced his affection.
Romulus chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
I wonder what will Siri find out after his patrol?
Romulus chapter 8 . 9/19/2006
Phew, this will mean trouble...
Romulus chapter 7 . 9/19/2006
Wow, complicated theory on Sirius' part. But pretty fun. Poor Severus. The Dumbledore and Snape scenes were sweet.
Romulus chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
Sweet:)
Romulus chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
How cranky I would be in place of Snape. Can such an act be forgiven, under any circumstanes?
373 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »