Reviews for The Severus He Saved
Romulus chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
How cranky I would be in place of Snape. Can such an act be forgiven, under any circumstanes?
Romulus chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
Yes, totally evil. Now I just wonder what Dumbledore must have felt when after all this Severus joined Riddle.
Romulus chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
Yep, I would totally hate you...if it weren't for me reading the story much later than it was finished. Now I just enjoy it:)
chariti chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I loved this story. It was very interesting. Keep up the good work
wynnleaf chapter 14 . 3/11/2006
"I will not allow anyone, you included, to die for me," he added with a hiss. "Have you any idea what kind of living Hell my poor excuse for a life would become? To be the person who caused your death? I would be, if it is even possible, hated more for that than anything I've done. People count on you, look up to you. You do not betray that trust by getting killed for one evil, ugly Slytherin."

Wow, after HBP, that's pretty scary, isn't it? Love your story!
Carol J chapter 15 . 1/25/2006
That was simply a wonderful story. At first I thought that the secret had been revealed too early to Severus but everything was just right the way it was written!
Ebony Starstorm chapter 14 . 1/13/2006
Brilliant!
moshiimoshii chapter 14 . 12/11/2005
My goodness. Severus' enterance was brilliant, though in teh last chapter I thought it would be more like a Romeo and Juliet theme...
moshiimoshii chapter 13 . 12/11/2005
... OH NO! D'X Poor Severus! (And what an awfull potion!) I support what Albus told Black 100%. The Maurauders always seemed to be such awfull gits. At the parts where Albus and McGonagall were pursuiting and when Tom discovered about Snape's true heritage, I was clutching my chest and hyperventalating! I couldnt read for five minutes without saying in my mind 'OH NO! OH NO! OH NO!'!
moshiimoshii chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
(I MUST APPOLOGIZE FOR NOT REVIEWING EARLIER! But I couldnt be caught doing any more on my siblings restricted computer...) NO! SEVERUS! DONT GO! THE GRIM IS WAITING FOR YOU ON THE OTHER END! Harry! HURRY! Hurry to the Headmaster!
Lord Localfreak chapter 15 . 9/16/2005
An intreguing idea and a terrific story. I really liked the ideas behind it and the twist when not even Voldie realises that, as the headmaster's son Severus "might" be a little more dangerous than one would think. lol. Sirius was a bastard but a completely canon one. If I had to nitpick I must admit I wasn't to fond of the characterization of Hagrid when he informs the Trio about the Headmaster's son- not the accent, I know that's difficult to do but I thought he was a bit too- eloquent in his wording 'What do I owe this pleasure' and so on...I'd have expected that to come from severus himself or even one of the other teachers in a pinch. (sans Filch)
LAXgirl chapter 15 . 9/8/2005
Loved it! Can't wait to read the sequel. Though I love Severus as his nasty, Slytherin self, I still loved the slightly kinder, loving side of him. (I can't help but think of that old Sears commercial jingle: Come see the softer side of Snape _) Anyway, awesome, awesome, awesome. Onto the sequel!

Signing out

-LAXgirl
ebony starstorm chapter 8 . 8/14/2005
Didn't the sitter read that same book the night she was killed, do hope it isn't a bad omen
Agent Jaid chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
ONGOSH! that... that... I LOVE IT!*favorites it*

I loved how Dumbledore snapped at Black. Best part in the whole story. well, second to the class in this chapter. That part was wicked cool too. Thank you so much for it!

~ Melody
Miss3y chapter 15 . 4/27/2005
as much as i thought it wouldn't be, that was probably one of the best stories ive ever, read. I loved all the unexpected twists and the Minerva baiting, its something i do a lot to my friends _
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »