Reviews for Love, Pietro
OneWhoCharms chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Awww :)
requim17 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
! I wish this was true. I wish it was canon because it is so sad and wonderful.
Ms. Unusual-in-Groovy-Ways chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Dearest deceased Anya, those mere 200 words made me cry. For such a short story, it was incredibly sweet. I really enjoyed it. :)
illuminazione chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
So sad and so cute. I loved the idea!

yours

satori
FlamingReaper chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Awwww, this story is so adorable
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Aww, this is so cute! I like to think that deep down, they do actually care about each other, even if Wanda's a little crazy and Pietro's a little arse! Especially because the family looks like it might be starting to try and understand each other at the end of the fourth season. If only they'd continued XD.
13souls chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
this is absolutly beautiful. im sure thats just how pietro felt to. even if his sister was that scary.
KleopatraSelene chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Short, sweet and simple and just perfect. This really shows how Pietro really feels about Wanda. Great job and keep writing _
The Odd One95 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
(Is excited by the cuteness) O my goodness! I like this, it makes me smile. Thanks for writing it!
aecul again chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Oh! And that was a great summary. You're getting the hang of it! :P

Luv ya
aecul chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Pff, you can put Lorna in anything.

That was so pretty and sibling-y. You did a great job. I don't like Evo Pietro but I could like him if he was like this. And I guess we don't see that much of him, so who knows?

Great story. Stunning as always (I just felt like making one of those little swirly marks instead of a period.)

Now post I'm Back, He's Not. And that one confusing Jean and Rogue story (but I get to write the A/N). I love those ones too.
Pietro and Wanda Fan chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That was so cute and sweet! I love the twins! Write another story for them.
DarkRoguePhantom chapter 1 . 5/3/2011