Reviews for Across the Hallway
Aundielen chapter 19 . 3/1
Thanks for sharing your stories with us! Really enjoyed your writing!
Aundielen chapter 17 . 3/1
lol bra hiding game, that's a new one.
Aundielen chapter 15 . 3/1
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy they finally got together woooohooooo
Aundielen chapter 14 . 3/1
So sneaky lol. Can't wait to see what Kairi and Sora get up to when they get back to the apartment
Aundielen chapter 13 . 3/1
I'm glad Ven is a Sora/Kairi shipper lol
Aundielen chapter 12 . 3/1
;;;;;.;;;;;;;

SADDDDDD SORAAAA noooooo! awww man. I hope Kairi gets her head out of her ass and stop hurting Sora this way D
Aundielen chapter 10 . 3/1
awww poor Sora! And he was actually going to have the guts to talk to Kairi too. Boo, Kairi! why you gotta be that way!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 3/1
Good stuff with the note about X. Lol'ing at how Sora managed to steal a sign AND sand? haha
Aundielen chapter 5 . 3/1
hey really enjoying this so far! "Friends" in Kingdom Hearts style, sort of!
alwaysmile chapter 19 . 2/9
Ugh as usual your stories are amazing. Hope you're doing well and remember, I'll always be a huge fan of anything you write:)
Kvoth The Bloodless chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Didn't know you had another one up Since Marshmallows, read through this in like a day. If you could can you check out My stories and tell me what you think?
Reyz chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
I can't believe you're still writing. I was extremely exited when I ran into your name again. The first fanfic I ever read, ever, was milk and marshmallows. I followed all your work until high school got in the way. Aaaaaaaaaaalll the way back. Now I'm gonna read the fuck out of all your stuff again!

You rock, endeavor!
Kuroiikawa chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
Bit sad that we never really got a wrap up with Ven, but once again, thank you for all of your hard work! Good luck and thanks!
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 19 . 4/28/2014
It's been a pleasure regrading your wonderful kh fanfics. I have especially loved your writing style and story ideas. In terms of your more serious writing, I would love to hear from you!
Gone Wanderlust chapter 18 . 4/27/2014
As an afterthought I've reviewed this time in profile. Mainly because I'd like to get the info offered on your professional writing career. If you ever write a book I want to read it.

Thanks again redeeming endeavor.