Reviews for Across the Hallway
freyja0taku chapter 19 . 5/4
aww.. The ending is sweet and like your other stories, this is definitely great! I enjoyed reading this.. I'm sure you'll do great in your writing career.. :3
babyblues02 chapter 19 . 3/19
The minute I started reading this story I knew that it was going to be something really special. I got hooked so fast that I couldn't stop reading and when I did I immediately went back to continue reading. Like seriously I did. I'm not playing around. Anyways needless to say I fell in love with the characters and their lives. I kinda related to what they were going through. Falling in love with my best friend while trying my hardest to deny it along with trying to make it in life with what I love to do. Meeting new people who became a permanent fixture in my life. What I'm trying to say is that I loved the fact that I could relate to this story. But if I were to name that one thing that made this story feel more satisfying it would be Ventus. Seriously I already loved this story but when Ven showed up man I was beyond ecstatic reading his parts. This guy made everything that much better. Thank you. That's all I can say. Thank you for this amazing story.
Black Dragon the Saint chapter 18 . 11/2/2015
hey, you should do a new story based off of this one, starting with the marriage of riku and xion, ending at the birth of sora and kairi's child
Dario Flaman chapter 19 . 7/13/2015
That was a really fun story! I'm gonna reccomend it to my friends! The ending was really sweet. Though i was kinda hoping for more like the VenAqua thing or Sora's considering the restaurant thing...

Well it's already great! Loved it!
Aundielen chapter 19 . 3/1/2015
Thanks for sharing your stories with us! Really enjoyed your writing!
Aundielen chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
lol bra hiding game, that's a new one.
Aundielen chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
yayyyyyyyyyyyyy they finally got together woooohooooo
Aundielen chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
So sneaky lol. Can't wait to see what Kairi and Sora get up to when they get back to the apartment
Aundielen chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
I'm glad Ven is a Sora/Kairi shipper lol
Aundielen chapter 12 . 3/1/2015

SADDDDDD SORAAAA noooooo! awww man. I hope Kairi gets her head out of her ass and stop hurting Sora this way D
Aundielen chapter 10 . 3/1/2015
awww poor Sora! And he was actually going to have the guts to talk to Kairi too. Boo, Kairi! why you gotta be that way!
Aundielen chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
Good stuff with the note about X. Lol'ing at how Sora managed to steal a sign AND sand? haha
Aundielen chapter 5 . 3/1/2015
hey really enjoying this so far! "Friends" in Kingdom Hearts style, sort of!
alwaysmile chapter 19 . 2/9/2015
Ugh as usual your stories are amazing. Hope you're doing well and remember, I'll always be a huge fan of anything you write:)
Kvoth The Bloodless chapter 19 . 10/22/2014
Didn't know you had another one up Since Marshmallows, read through this in like a day. If you could can you check out My stories and tell me what you think?