Reviews for Penalty Kill
readingandreading chapter 4 . 11/4/2015
Oh wow! I love your story! I see it hasn't been updated in a long time, but it sure is good! I love both of the movies you mentioned, if you ever can, an update would be so awesome!
breakingdawn57 chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
Hope you will be able to finish this story! This is a fascinating Edward. He is so bitter and complicated. Can't wait to read more!
MidnightTrain chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
I love that the mighty ducks inspired this. I'm pretty sure those were like the only movies I watched as a kid. And nugh, Joshaua Jackson. Just love that guy. But anywho, yeah, I like the way this is shaping up. I'm hoping they don't get their ass beat but the Flames. But, I mean, it IS the Flames so they do have a pretty decent chance. (Ah jk jk. It's just that I bleed copper and blue, ya know?) I'm kind of seriously hoping you give ole Bella a little athleticism in this story and she joins the team! Lol. Great work :)
MidnightTrain chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
O.M.G. You write a hockeyward fic! How did I not know this? Pre sure you are officially my most favorite person ever. In fact, I'm heading out fairly quick for my own game of stick puck. Ummm yeah. Just so stoked on this :)

But ps. Boo Flames :P
Eternally Addicted chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I am so happy Edward has decided to help out. I think it is going to be so much better than he is anticipating it will be. I am hoping that the coaching will lead to him wanting to play. Cuz you know hockey playing Edward is hot and I think he needs to do it. And I think he can be an asset to the team.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
So many people write EPOV but very few of them are able to write a convincing male perspective and inner dialogue. Kudos to you for being one of the few!
shinzonx chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Oooooooh baby, you sure know how to set the scene for small town Canada! *hearts*
deranged-dreamer chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Huh. Cant imagine living in such an isolated place
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
How old are them?

Im not american so references like sophomre, junior, freshman etc means nothing.

LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
Yay! I was so excited to see this. Poor Edward. Time to stop feeling mopey and play with the big boys. Maybe next chapter he'll get felt up by Bella during therapy.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I hope Bella and Jake are just friends.
Lady-Suze chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
great chapter! like always ;)

Hoceyward's getting jealous already :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!

xx Lady-Suze
Scorpio11 chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I stumbled upon this today, and I'm enjoying it. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes.
Madmum chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
I was so happy to see a new chapter. Hockeyward has a few issues to work through but at least he is admitting his attraction to Bella. I'm looking forward to more.
reesessweetie chapter 4 . 9/14/2011
i hope that once edward practices with them, his coaching along with their hard work will allow them to beat the professional hockey team. hopefully they'll win

take your time with this story. no worries!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »