Reviews for Smoke Signals
WithoutAnimeLifeIsPrettyShitty chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I'm like 'WTF'. Probably because I just recently started reading Yankee-kun to Megane-chan and the first person's whose account I visit on happens to have a fanfic of it... It's awesome btw.
ANIme.K-POP.Fan.4EVer.ever chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Woah! That was epic! I was looking for some more Himeji and Izumi fanfics and I found only 3! But this one was good, quite in character! There should be some more fics of yankee-kun to megane-chan though...good job!
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow! That was really cool, and very well written. Awesome job! XD These characters rock so much.
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Awesome! This fic embodies everything I've been wanting to read in a Himeji/Izumi fic and more. :) I'm very happy now. I seriously wish there were more moments/hints in the manga that would feed more stories like this. To be honest, I'm jealous of Himeji. I kinda have a crush on aggressive!Izumi...
Fredzillasaurus chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
I just recently plowed through this series myself in the last 3 days, and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who sees the potential this pairing has!
Rhov chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you for correcting me on the honorifics. I only recently plowed through the entire manga in about a week, at the recommendation of my friend, so I didn't catch that detail. I'll fix it right away!
Montblanc chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is great. The only thing that bugs me is that you got some of the honorifics wrong (Himeji addresses Hana with -san, not -chan, for example). Other than that, well done! I'd love to see this go down in the manga.
Piacine chapter 1 . 5/7/2011