Reviews for Happy Birthday Sammy
samisnotevil chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I need a shot of insulin! Love the sugar.
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Great story
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hot and cute Thanks
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
*takes cold shower* Best birthday present ever ;)
And the ending, "I don't want to spend another birthday without you"...GAH MY HEART, I THINK IT EXPLODED.
mb64 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
So sweet and fluffy- and yet so hot too! Excellently done!
pyrolover3 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Dean broke my heart again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I almost started to cry at the impala part. I had to hid my face with my laptop as I read because my sister is literally 5 feet away from me.
SPNjunkie25 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Once again awsome! ;)
casammy chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love this history and the form in which dean I feast sammy's birthday and when sammy asks dean not to leave it to go again
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
Loved it amazing it was really sweet with the book then hot and then sad I teared up a tad when dean was tellin Sam what he did on his last bday but awesome stuff
Nature.Calls chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
That last conversation made me cry. My heart broke for both of them in that moment. Truly. This was a wonderful one-shot and I felt you captured the boys wonderfully. Especially the detail about the sun bleaching Dean's hair. That's such a tiny thing no one would include it, but you did and that made me smile. You're a fantastic writer and I hope you keep up the great work!

-Nature
SoulfulSam chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Oh! This is so sweet and sad and...ugh! Okay, let me try to form a full sentence now...*deep breath*...okay. I always love your writing, of course, but when Sam and Dean are talking about what Dean did last year on Sam's birthday, my heart just broke a little. I love, love, love how you tied this into the show with Dean's car under a tarp in the garage. I've thought about why that would be a little, but you just communicated the reasons why so succinctly and in such a believable way. Of course Dean couldn't drive the Impala when Sam is not only away from him, but every time he looks over to the passenger seat he thinks that Sam's in hell. This was great, thanks for sharing it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hey, SoulfulSam recommended that I check your stuff out and I'm really glad she did. This story is yummy. Not just the sex (omg) but the way the boys are together. Really well done. Looking forward to checking out the rest of your work.

Leigh Ann

I need to get to bed, but had to check out at least one of your stories first!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
WOW! I am truly a lucky lady. After weeks of trawling through FFn in the vain hope of finding Dean/Sam stories that don't read like they've been written by a clueless 12 year old, I've now come across two authors who more than do the boys justice.

This story is amazing. I'm sure that, in reality, as a 40 year old single mom, I'm far too old to be having such kinky thoughts about a sexual relationship between two brothers but right from the time I started watching SPN (about 2 months ago) it's has been there for me. There are just too many of those special looks and little touches. They just WORK in my opinion. And hey, we're all entitled to our own right? Which is why I love this story. Your characterisation of Dean and Sam is just spot on, you have so totally pegged them right that I can actually visualise this in my head.

The story is hot and touching and funny with just the right amount of angst. I'm SOOOO going to go and read more of your fics.

(And so you hopefully understand just how good your work is, usually I don't even leave reviews, I tend to lurk LOL but this time, I just had to post congratulations and thanks.)

Great job.
vlad3722 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I love it when they cuddle. That was great thanks.